Instead Of Staking 1 Person, I'll Stake 5 People

I wanted to create a new thread for this just so I can keep track better.Firstly, thank you for everyone who has shown interest. Because there were a lot of people interested I want to change the game a bit here.That first $2k stake is going to Naked_Cowboy and I'm totally confident he'll be at 5/10nl in due course!I'll stake 4 more people for $1000 apiece if there's ample interest. Also, if you aren't chosen in this thread, I'm fairly sure I may open this up again next month for another couple of people. I'm going to keep this one for FCP only. A big thank you to FCP who has continued to support everything I've done over the years!I got a ton of PMs from a ton of different people with a ton of different stories. This stake is to start you at $25 or $50nl with good rakeback, easy games, and I'm more than happy to continue investing winnings into having you move up limits. PLEASE don't pm me, I tend to lose track of that information. If you've got an embarrassing story with how you lost your bankroll, believe me I've probably been there. If it's way too embarrassing to tell, then I probably don't want to stake you anyway. I don't really need details of why you want the stake, I just want to know that you want it and you're willing to play hard. What I'm most interested in are sharkscope graphs, PT graphs, OPR info, etc. The more information you post about yourself, the easier the decision is for me to make.I'd like a student of the game, someone who can put in a lot of hands, and someone who has a desire to make poker a really lucrative hobby.Here are the sticking points:- Everything is split 50/50, including rakeback (around 30% rakeback)- I'll choose the site for you to play on- You cannot move up to chase losses. If you play outside of the limits we speak about, you'll be responsible for reimbursing me any amount you lost. This is my biggest sticking point. Since I have no bankroll management, I'll be damned if my stakee has no bankroll management!- You'll play over 15k hands/month- You'll make hand histories available for me- You'll blog about your progress!OK - so please, again, post everything in the thread. It's MUCH easier for me to keep track of.Let's make some money!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member around here for over a year and have been playing cards for four years. I played mostly live and worked a 200 dollar bankroll up to 6k, used the money to move to Vegas/live/move back to Minnesota and now I'm getting a roll going again online. I deposited 550 on Absolute earlier in September and since the 11th (when I got the money on) I've made $230 (including rake back/bonus) at 25nl over 12k hands. My PT stats are 24/19/3 and I watch Cardrunners on a constant basis, post hands, talk to solid players and generally work on my game on a daily basis.There's a few people around the forum who could vouch for the amount of time I put into my game. I'd say I do something poker related everyday. That would include playing, watching cr videos, posting/talking about hands and reading the forums. I'm very interested in playing the game well.I'm comfortably rolled for 25nl with a bankroll of roughly 750. I'd be willing to move up to 50nl and start the stake there or get more hands at 25nl. I'm comfortable with both options.Here's my graph for the month. This was my first month of soley grinding online and I've felt I've grown a lot as a player over the 12k hands. The bottom part of the graph is in session start time. I have to play around with my PT a bit to find how to change it to hands.septembergraphfinal.jpgI think I'd definitely be a +ev stakeHere are some of my PT statsstats.jpg

i'd like to apply again for this, am willing to play HARD! ha. no serious, i am very willing and can put in the time. Due to a stupid friend i have 2 stars accounts one i no longer use and he blocked one when he was drunk one night and i was logged in. They are _Seat3_FT_ - opr - http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...FFB4C6.html?t=2 this is the old account which i no longer use on stars. sharkscope - Games played 1602 avg stake 10$ ROI 8% Profit $704And the account i use now on stars is seat3ismine - opr - http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...7927C8.html?t=2 and sharkscope - games played 336 avg stake 8$ ROI 14% Profit $478I have just set up a Full tilt account with rakeback via Suited Ups link in his sig. Thanks for the consideration

Would be very interested in the deal i put in roughly 15-20k hands a month now, but willing to put in more.just got my pt3 working corectly so don't have anything to post as far as a graph.

This stake would be amazing b/c I love playing poker whenever I have the time (which tends to be a lot). There are different reasons that I think you would want to stake me: I am willing to put in hours, I'm willing to learn different strategy types than my own, and on top of that I think I can make you a lot of money. Though I do not have PT, my OPR is alright, so here is the link http://officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstar...E65D79E.html?t=.Again, I think with the help of you and this forum that there can be a lot of money to be made and you can help me learn and become the best poker player I can.Thanks

ok I apply again, I'd like to play Limit 5 card draw cash games, on my new rakeback account :club:, considering the only site that 5 card draw ring games are consistently full is pokerstars, I would also grind stud and lhe. I would start at levels agreed upon by you, I only work 12-13 days a month so I have more than enough time to put in the required hands. I would like to speak with you if chosen about coaching my nlhe cash games, which is really my weak point in my games. and again trust is not an issue with me I have aim, msn, skype etc..., and you know what I do for a living.Good luck and thanks for your consideration again,mb5322Matt

Ok I have been playing online since I was 16. I am turning 21 in a month and a half. I have played 100's of thousands of hands most likely. Most of my profits have gone to paying for college (MSU, obv). I have mostly played MTT online and cash at B&M, and would like the opportunity to play cash online. In the past, whenever I have made alot of money, I had to withdraw it for expenses. I am confident in my skills as a poker player, and even more confident when playing with someone else's money as I try harder when I must be held accountable for my plays.Here are my stats from SNG and MTT:Sharkscope:DaTruPoker 490 $13 $26 51% $6,427 - PokerStarsDaTruIzzo 133 $10 $11 62% $1,374 - PokerStarsas far as MTTs go:DaTruPoker (PS): 18k+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspDaTruIzzo (PS): 12.5K+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspDaTruPoker (FTP): 20k+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspI also already have a Cake account with 33% rakeback, so that is easy.

I have this strategy for black jack that I think is foolproof.See I bet $100, and if I lose, I double it.I can't lose for ever...So I stand to make a lot of money.But rather than risk my money, I was thinking I will split the winnings with you.Just send me cash though, I've been having some problems with my bank you know...

Here's my graphs for HU, which is pretty much all I've done lately...All-Time HU graph. (100nl killed me for some reason... at least I'm up overall.) (I do think I found a leak and haven't played much since that point.)hugraph01.jpg50NL HU Graph. This was the majority of my play. hugraph02.jpg

I would like to apply. I used to keep a fair amount of money online and make frequent cashouts but due to recent life stuff I am forced to keep a much smaller roll. I play mostly plo/nlhe for cash games and have decent winrates at both. I play using a Mac so no Tracking software, but would be more than happy to switch over to PC in order to use that software. I would be able to put in at-least 4 hours a day 5 days a week, so I think that would cover the 15,000 hands and then some. My OPR: http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...968EC1.html?t=2SS: Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter wonkyonker 94 $2 $5 30% $152 - FullTiltThanks for the consideration, and let me know if you have any questions!Wyatt

I'd like to throw my name in the hat. I like playing Sit N goes and MTTs mainly. Below is my Sharkscope - Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Network Filter ko8e34 1,080 $1 $7 6% $720 - PokerStars xI had a subscription to PokerVT and watched all of the videos available. I have a strong desire to learn more from the game and experience is a necessity to learn. I study constantly. However, I recently had to purchase a new car. Down payments are rough! Good luck to whoever you pick, you definitely deserve something great for doing this!

I'd be down for this. Would be a big boost to the BR I've ground up from nothing. OPR--clingfreeI have a 100.19% ROI in Sept (77 tourns) in the $4.40 180's on stars according to PT3 Sharkscope shows a 35% roi in the 4.40s lifetime, but only 8% with all sng's. It's safe to say I have improved over the 3+ years I have been playing.I have won a couple of big tourns on FT, but it was before OPR tracked them, I think there might be a thread or 5 on here about them. I will look for them later.I don't have accounts on any site where I have deposited other than PS and FT so I should be able to get rakeback set up anywhere else. Don't know if you can get RB on existing FT accts.

i would also like to throw my name out there my opr herehttp://www.officialpokerrankings.com/poker...246B25.html?t=2i have pokertracker etc have been working on my cash game latly at .10. 25 but dont really have the roll to move up and this would be a great oppurtuinity for me dont have account on on anyother sites except party so opening a rakeback account wtc would not be a problem

Hey i am interested if the stake will allow me to play 100NL+ here are captures of my PT stats at 100NL and 200NL and also my OPROPR for '07 ... '08 is too small of a sample to matter and not as impressivePicture2-1.pngPT statsPicture1-1.png

ok, high roller,I've been busto many times cause I have bankroll managment issues, I love to gamble and play blackjack. I can't play too many hands each month. I want to play at least 1/2 nl and 1000 bucks is way more than enough. please pick me.I have no guarantees that you will get any money back.