Coaching/staking- Cash Games

We (Myself, Jesse-Pocktdeuces, Casey-Bubble Boy) would like to add a couple/few people on a cash game coaching/staking deal. It could be either 6 max or Full Ring. It would start at 25 NL. We are obviously looking for trustworthy people that want to work hard and move through the limits. Standard 50/50 w/makeup, splitting rakeback. PM or post interest here.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gl![x] donkament player
I'd like to think I'm the same, but would like to improve my cash game play. I'll put my hat in the ring here, if cardcore doesn't choose me to stake in his thread.
I'd like to think I'm the same, but would like to improve my cash game play. I'll put my hat in the ring here, if cardcore doesn't choose me to stake in his thread.
Oh, so would I, but I have like no cash experience so I'm probably not what they're looking for. If I'm wrong, consider me applying.
We (Myself, Jesse-Pocktdeuces, Casey-Bubble Boy) would like to add a couple/few people on a cash game coaching/staking deal. It could be either 6 max or Full Ring. It would start at 25 NL. We are obviously looking for trustworthy people that want to work hard and move through the limits. Standard 50/50 w/makeup, splitting rakeback. PM or post interest here.
does it have to start at 25nl ?edit: can we use a our own money to supplement your stack to start at a higher limit
does it have to start at 25nl ?edit: can we use a our own money to supplement your stack to start at a higher limit
We would consider it but we would need PT/HEM screenshots showing a higher limit than that beat for a decent number of hands. The key part of what we are offering really is the coaching and it allows us to get comfortable with someone before there is a lot of money involved. That's the main reason we said 25 NL. But we are willing to consider other options, just PM me.
We would consider it but we would need PT/HEM screenshots showing a higher limit than that beat for a decent number of hands. The key part of what we are offering really is the coaching and it allows us to get comfortable with someone before there is a lot of money involved. That's the main reason we said 25 NL. But we are willing to consider other options, just PM me.
come to vegas and i'll coach you for free. gg
Very interested. No rakeback on Tilt though
This has come up in a few PM's. Stars is still an option, the "rakeback" is different but there still ways for us to work it out. In your PM's include if you have FT rakeback or not.

When I play SNGs I usually get mad and move up limits cuz I dont like the low limit play. But when I have played cash game I have done very well. Turned $20 into a few hundred in 2 weeks but had to cash it out cuz I needed the money.I would love to do this cuz I mainly played 10NL and 25NL but I would always love to learn and get better. I think I played too overly aggressive and bluffed a lot and I would like to learn to pick my spots better. I know Im not really known around here but I thought Id try. I got to start somewhere right.I dont have PT/HEM so I cant show cash game stats. The only real stats I track are home game SNGs. I would even be interested in lower limits to build the trust. Another thing though I dont have rakeback and by makeup do you mean offering cake?

I'm a relatively long term winning tourney player and beat live cash games in florida[ which isnt saying much] names ihartsooooooted on fulltilt. Would really like to get better at cash games and have a pretty open schedule at school so I am extremely interested. If you would like more info PM me any questions you might have

Is this Casey's way of trying to become a winning player? :club:
He's a winning player by association :ts. Casey has been crushing since he came out of his -7000 all in EV swing or whatever sickness that was.

I am very interested i have always been a mtt donk but been working on $5/$10nlhe the last few months. i feel i am deffinetly a trusted member of FCP. i have been reading the NLcash strat forum to improve my game and been lurking the challange thread as well. i have been playing on PS so obv to rakeback.

Also, this has to be on FT or Stars. There seem to be a lot of people that currently play on AP so if they want to do this, they would have to cash their roll out and take money from us on one of the other sites. I'm not judging people who play there but my money won't be paying pseudo rake on there. Also, in your PM's please include if you currently play or are interested in Full Ring or 6 Max. Casey primarily plays Full Ring and Jesse and I both play 6 max so we plan on getting a mix of the 2.

DaTruPoker 490 $13 $26 51% $6,427 - PokerStars DaTruIzzo 133 $10 $11 62% $1,374 - PokerStars this is from sharksope, so obv SNGs...but let me know if your interested, cuz I sure as hell am!as far as MTTs go:DaTruPoker (PS): 18k+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspDaTruIzzo (PS): 12.5K+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspDaTruPoker (FTP): 20k+ winnings http://www.bluffmagazine.com/thepokerdb/Da...yer-profile.aspAgain, dotn think you are looking for MTTs, but cant hurt.

so would this be for MTTS, SNGS and LHE as well?

so would this be for MTTS, SNGS and LHE as well?
It would be primarily for NL cash. We have let horses play MTT's occasionally. I don't think any of us have really ever played SNG's or LHE.