This Election Is Becoming A Joke

• Please log in to reply
349 replies to this topic

#341 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:28 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008, 7:04 PM, said:

He wouldn't have said anything at all if NickZepp was a Republican, I would bet my kids life on it.
bad parenting.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#342 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,354 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:30 PM

View PostCaneBrain, on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008, 10:28 PM, said:

bad parenting.
What if I don't like my kid?

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#343 CaneBrain

CaneBrain

The chosen few....

• Members
  • 14,896 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:5/10 NLHE (100 max buy in)

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:33 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008, 8:30 PM, said:

What if I don't like my kid?
practical parenting.
"Give a little bit.....give a little bit of your chips to me...."

#344 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,990 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:15 AM

View Postbrvheart, on Wednesday, October 22nd, 2008, 11:04 PM, said:

no it's not, because Bob didn't have anything to do with that conversation. Why are you even bothering to respond to him. He is always jumping into conversations and trying to back up bad democrat arguments. (Usually just from Daniel, but occasionally others) He wouldn't have said anything at all if NickZepp was a Republican, I would bet my kids life on it.
NickZepp appears to me to be an independent or more likely a disaffected Republican.The reason I jumped in was because Jeep was jumping on somebody who was trying to get involved in the conversation. He thinks he was trying to help the guy but that isn't how it came across to me.If you think I support Democrats maybe it's because the level of civility from many Republicans in this forum isn't very high at times and I often jump into things when somebody is being an *******.Calling somebody a joke account because they don't post the way that you want them to whether it is intended or not ( and I don't think Jeep intended to be ) is coming across as an *******.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#345 akoff

akoff

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,942 posts
  • Interests:Golf, investing, Eagles football, golf, baseball, coaching Little League and golf
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:40 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Thursday, October 23rd, 2008, 5:15 AM, said:

maybe it's because the level of civility from many Republicans in this forum isn't very high at times and I often jump into things when somebody is being an *******.
While your comment is certainly true that knife does cut both ways. The combination of a keyboard and grey goose is not always the best!!!
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama

#346 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:48 AM

Jeep - I 've told you, you can't call people names around here......except of course "ass hole" and "Raving Idiot" since those are apparently on the approved list of Civil Insults.

#347 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:50 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Thursday, October 23rd, 2008, 8:15 AM, said:

NickZepp appears to me to be an independent or more likely a disaffected Republican.The reason I jumped in was because Jeep was jumping on somebody who was trying to get involved in the conversation. He thinks he was trying to help the guy but that isn't how it came across to me.If you think I support Democrats maybe it's because the level of civility from many Republicans in this forum isn't very high at times and I often jump into things when somebody is being an *******.Calling somebody a joke account because they don't post the way that you want them to whether it is intended or not ( and I don't think Jeep intended to be ) is coming across as an *******.
I find it somewhat interesting and even a little disappointing that Mods can use the term "*******" to insult someone while the rest of us have it filtered.

#348 Jeepster80125

Jeepster80125

Forum Conspiracy Theory Buster; Dreamcrusher

• Members
  • 6,785 posts
  • Interests:poker

Posted 23 October 2008 - 08:47 AM

View PostFCP Bob, on Thursday, October 23rd, 2008, 1:15 PM, said:

I'll quote his post again, here.

I don't need to cite sources. It's pretty easy to find them if you know where to look. There's several sources if you know where to look, you can't just use a few sources though, just look at all the actual facts out there.
I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one who read that post and thought, "Okay, one of our more creative veterans made a handle to be over the top, engage non-democrats and make them look stupid." I thought it was could be a level. Joke's on me. I'm sorry Bob, but I don't think people need to have their hands held all the time. That's absurd. If someone can't handle criticism, then these boards aren't the place for them. I can be civil and respectful, and tell someone they haven't been making sense. I don't see the problem with that.I think I've been more than respectful in this thread.

View PostPot Odds RAC, on Thursday, October 23rd, 2008, 4:48 PM, said:

Jeep - I 've told you, you can't call people names around here......except of course "ass hole" and "Raving Idiot" since those are apparently on the approved list of Civil Insults.
Duly noted!
Posted Image
QUOTE (Spademan @ Friday, May 22nd, 2009, 4:24 PM)
We are both being judgmental, the only difference is my judgments are well reasoned, well presented and actually have something to do with reality whereas yours are inane assumption wrapped in a steaming pile of contradiction.

#349 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,354 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 12:14 AM

http://www.thepittsb...350/detail.html

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#350 Nimue1995

Nimue1995

Mrs Obvious

• Members
  • 2,508 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'em

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:06 AM

Beaver High School? Lol so much comic potential there, it's hard to know what to choose.
What do you like to do for fun?

Play poker
think up political posts to make in Daniel's Blog to drive LMD crazy,lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users