#21 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 24,809 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:05 PM

View PostWiz Adult, on Tuesday, September 9th, 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

1) I am from the UK:
Oh, I see. Still bitter about 1776. Get over it already. You guys were holding us back, treading all over our freedom and what not. ROCK FLAG AND EAGLE, baby.
Spoiler

#22 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,272 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 10:28 PM, said:

Be sure to start with Deuteronomy 23:1:No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.
If you start with even a basic... like maybe 1st grade level... of understanding of the Bible, then you would know that it doesn't make any difference what the old testsment.....Do you not have a penis? I can see why that is offensive.

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 10:38 PM, said:

Does wanting Obama to win the election make me a communist?
yes.

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 10:51 PM, said:

LOL It's no wonder America is the joke of the world. Why is it not surprising this retard will vote for Mccain? Multiply this imbecile by 10's of millions and you have the answer.Thats why this race is as close as it is.On paper this should be a walkover for Obama,shame a lot of Americans can't seem to read whats on the paper.
Me thinks you don't understand things well. Sarcasm would be the first obvious thing.

View PostAmScray, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 10:52 PM, said:

1) What country are you from?2) Why is it that no one in America gives a rats ass who is elected leader there?3) Contingent on the obvious answer to #2, why should anyone give a rats ass what you think about our current political ongoings?
this.

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

1) blah blah blah 2) blah blah blah 3) I'm a communist
We know.

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#23 copernicus

copernicus

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,676 posts
  • Interests:Hockey; poker...duh

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:08 PM

"Obama is centre right".You're an idiot. Go back to your warm beer.

Wave upon wave of Demented Avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

#24 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:12 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:07 PM, said:

If you start with even a basic... like maybe 1st grade level... of understanding of the Bible, then you would know that it doesn't make any difference what the old testsment.....
Well these people did not say that the "new testament" was literally true, they agreed that "the bible" was literally true. It seems that maybe you too think that's quite a ridiculous position to take. Although I'm sure I could find equally absurd-when-taken-literally statements in the NT.

Do you not have a penis? I can see why that is offensive.
hehe. :club:

#25 Wiz Adult

Wiz Adult

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:17 PM

View Postcopernicus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 8:08 PM, said:

"Obama is centre right".You're an idiot. Go back to your warm beer.
Read this please http://www.political...usprimaries2008 Find me an analysis which substantiates that he is a "communist" you idiot!

#26 copernicus

copernicus

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,676 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:21 PM

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:17 PM, said:

Read this pleasehttp://www.political...usprimaries2008Find me an analysis which substantiates that he is a "communist" you idiot!
I never said he was, nice try dipshit. His voting record is the most liberal in Congress by far. He is so far to the left he makes Ted Kennedy look like religious right. Whatever moron made your little graph has no clue about American politics.

Wave upon wave of Demented Avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

#27 Sportsmack

Sportsmack

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

this thread made me giggle :club:
QUOTE (TwstdWrstr @ Thursday, April 2nd, 2009, 3:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only two more tables until you achieve poker orgy! Chips will be flying every which way, nonstop suck outs galore, and you won't know where you blew your stack but damn it'll be a great night.

#28 Wiz Adult

Wiz Adult

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 141 posts

View Postcopernicus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 8:21 PM, said:

I never said he was, nice try dipshit. His voting record is the most liberal in Congress by far. He is so far to the left he makes Ted Kennedy look like religious right. Whatever moron made your little graph has no clue about American politics.
More like most Americans have no clue what 'left' and 'right' actually means in political terms.Try actually reading the site(if the have the literacy capacity to do so) and come back and defend your flailing argument.

#29 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

View Postcopernicus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:21 PM, said:

Hmmm you might be forgetting something, cop. If it's on a graph, it has to be true.

#30 copernicus

copernicus

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,676 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:27 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:25 PM, said:

Hmmm you might be forgetting something, cop. If it's on a graph, it has to be true.
Especially one with pretty colours.

#31 Wiz Adult

Wiz Adult

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:29 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 8:25 PM, said:

If Obama is so erroneously placed on the graph, then surely Mitt Romney and co should be on the opposite end of the scale since they are polar opposites to Obama? They are extreme right, is this not correct? Anyway the site is very informative if you actually took the time to read it.

#32 wsox8

wsox8

trying to break even at LIFE

• Members
  • 11,499 posts
  • Interests:cheese, apple juice, raisins

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:30 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 10:53 PM, said:

Im just glad you dont matter in the slightest. I hope we invade your country soon. Teach you people some manners.
God hates you.

#33 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:36 PM

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:29 PM, said:

If Obama is so erroneously placed on the graph, then surely Mitt Romney and co should be on the opposite end of the scale since they are polar opposites to Obama? They are extreme right, is this not correct? Anyway the site is very informative if you actually took the time to read it.
Look, what are your intentions here? It seems to me you are just trying to incite a flame war. You certainly didn't come to start a serious discussion, so don't act surprised when you don't get one. When the people who would be with you in this discussion aren't taking your side you've probably made a pretty serious strategical mistake. Please reconsider what you are trying to get out of this thread.

#34 Wiz Adult

Wiz Adult

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

View Postvbnautilus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 8:36 PM, said:

Look, what are your intentions here? It seems to me you are just trying to incite a flame war. You certainly didn't come to start a serious discussion, so don't act surprised when you don't get one. When the people who would be with you in this discussion aren't taking your side you've probably made a pretty serious strategical mistake. Please reconsider what you are trying to get out of this thread.
Hmmm Interesting ,I never said I was here to take sides with anyone on here,far from it. I came here to highlight the deficiencies of a large proportion of American voters, and why the election is turning into a complete joke. It irritates me when I see people who are severely uneducated label people wrongly due to their ignorance.Obama, no matter how much people hope/dislike it,is not "far left" and is not a communist.Anyone with any kind of intelligence should realise this(That site was just for illustration purposes, I have actually researched this subject). Anyway I have exceeded the level of ignorance I can handle for today, good luck.

#35 vbnautilus

vbnautilus

psychonaut

• Members
  • 10,326 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:51 PM, said:

Hmmm Interesting ,I never said I was here to take sides with anyone on here,far from it. I came here to highlight the deficiencies of a large proportion of American voters, and why the election is turning into a complete joke. It irritates me when I see people who are severely uneducated label people wrongly due to their ignorance.Obama, no matter how much people hope/dislike it,is not "far left" and is not a communist.Anyone with any kind of intelligence should realise this(That site was just for illustration purposes, I have actually researched this subject). Anyway I have exceeded the level of ignorance I can handle for today, good luck.
Right on. Thanks for expressing your irritation then, and please stop by some other time and notify us of our level of ignorance (without actually talking to us).

#36 loogie

loogie

Chopped Liver

• Members
  • 6,111 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:fun poker pics :)

Posted 08 September 2008 - 10:31 PM

View Postcopernicus, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:27 PM, said:

Especially one with pretty colours.
Dude, I thought you were an American.

#37 TrulyRaNd0m

TrulyRaNd0m

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:You know, the usual.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha hi/lo

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:23 PM

[x] OP is a snob.[ ] We care what OP thinks.[x] Even Obama voters who believe we've ruined our image around the world think OP is a snob.[x] OP spelled center incorrectly.Before you debate our politics, LEARN OUR LANGUAGE. Also, go back to Europe and enjoy your negative GDP growth... while you tell us how to handle our economy.- TR
"But Stan, don't you know, it's always between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Nearly every election since the beginning of time has been between some douche and some turd. They're the only people who suck up enough to make it that far in politics." - South Park quote

#38 jmkiser

jmkiser

The best revenge is massive success.

• Members
  • 2,195 posts
  • Interests:I'm a boring guy XD
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em & Limit Omaha Hi/Lo

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:29 PM

LOLtroll OP just got trolledgg suitedaces
I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue. - Richard Nixon

People come to Washington believing it is the center of power. It was only much later that I learned that Washington is a steering wheel that's not connected to an engine.

I look at the Senators and pray for this country.

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country.

#39 jmkiser

jmkiser

The best revenge is massive success.

• Members
  • 2,195 posts
  • Interests:I'm a boring guy XD
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em & Limit Omaha Hi/Lo

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:41 PM

View PostWiz Adult, on Monday, September 8th, 2008, 9:51 PM, said:

politics are a joke?! really?! no wai!!!!! (sw)srsly, you're decades behind in coming to that understanding. even if our country was what you claim it to be, it's still OUR country. really, what are you trying to accomplish? you are a prick in the way you complain. i am one of the biggest critics of my own country and i have no qualms telling you to **** off. if you wanted obama to win, then you just gave the mccain crowd the ammunition they needed to call every obama supporter an elitist *******. unless you're just blowing off some steam (move thread to bad beat forum... you know... for being born british), you've guaranteed to accomplish the opposite of your desires.it's quite ironic in the manner that you rip on our intelligence, but come to our forums with that trash.
I was not lying. I said things that later on seemed to be untrue. - Richard Nixon

People come to Washington believing it is the center of power. It was only much later that I learned that Washington is a steering wheel that's not connected to an engine.

I look at the Senators and pray for this country.

It may be true that you can't fool all the people all the time, but you can fool enough of them to rule a large country.

#40 SlapStick

SlapStick

I'll be glad to see you later

• Members
  • 3,698 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live

Posted 08 September 2008 - 11:45 PM

OP got unfairly derailed from his main point, you're all fucking idiots
Luck123: Hi everyone :)
Ziigmund: f u luck

My favourite thread in the whole wide world
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=126798