102 replies to this topic

#101 gfdsa146

gfdsa146

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:05 PM

View PostSnamuh, on Tuesday, September 9th, 2008, 12:27 AM, said:

FWIW, Raptor made an interesting comment in the recent Leak Finder Pro video with Taylor Caby. The topic of math was brought up and he said something along the lines of "that's why there's no math guys in the nosebleed games." Most good players understand the math involved. But they don't fawn over every little detail like you seem to do. They use their knowledge (accumulated over hundreds of thousands or millions of hands) and intuition to make decisions. Yes, they incorporate math into their game, but they don't break down every single little move.
You or Raptor are talking about NL and PLO, right? Because I remember reading something about TB17, who used to play 2k/4k HORSE (don't know if he still does), who comes from the Bill Chen group of poker players that "know an illegal amount of math."

#102 Snamuh

Snamuh

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,094 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:47 PM

View Postgfdsa146, on Friday, September 19th, 2008, 12:05 AM, said:

You or Raptor are talking about NL and PLO, right? Because I remember reading something about TB17, who used to play 2k/4k HORSE (don't know if he still does), who comes from the Bill Chen group of poker players that "know an illegal amount of math."
????????????????????????????
Snamuh raises to $76.75, and is all in
BigKamp: yyou lose
BigKamp has 15 seconds left to act
BigKamp calls $24.50, and is all in
Seat 1: BigKamp (small blind) mucked [Ad Ac] - a full house, Aces full of Kings
Seat 2: Snamuh (big blind) showed [Kd Kh] and won ($102.50) with four of a kind, Kings
Snamuh: you lose

#103 gfdsa146

gfdsa146

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:47 AM

View PostSnamuh, on Friday, September 19th, 2008, 2:47 AM, said:

????????????????????????????
omfg wow i ****ed up big. LOL. I meant HossTBF!!! The TB got me mind associatin....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users