Jump to content


Sons Of Anarchy


  • Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#41 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 24,850 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:32 AM

Im starting to lose interest. I'll finish the season, but they need to pick it up. Seems like I know everything that will happen.
Spoiler

#42 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 30 October 2008 - 11:08 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM, said:

Im starting to lose interest. I'll finish the season, but they need to pick it up. Seems like I know everything that will happen.
Really? I thought last night was pretty decent. The ATF gal just got the file on SOA from deputy asshat. The SOA have positioned themselves to possibly make a new enemy and formed an uneasy peace with the Mayans.
Spoiler
And the mom made sense in her view of the relationship between jax and the doc.It wasn't action packed by any means but sets up some interesting possiblities for the future.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#43 Gallo

Gallo

    I'm not JC

  • Members
  • 9,662 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Favorite Poker Game:unlimited hold 'em

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

View Posthank213, on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, 2:08 PM, said:

Really? I thought last night was pretty decent. The ATF gal just got the file on SOA from deputy asshat. The SOA have positioned themselves to possibly make a new enemy and formed an uneasy peace with the Mayans.
Spoiler
And the mom made sense in her view of the relationship between jax and the doc.It wasn't action packed by any means but sets up some interesting possiblities for the future.
Wow, I guess I must have missed that part in your spoiler because I didn't know that, if it was true.
QUOTE (no not baxter @ Monday, February 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya srsly why not just make a 2 hour dinner break so ppl can go to outback and get a fkn bloomin onion


For rakeback at:
FTP, BoDog, UB, Absolute, Cake

2008 Neg-O TOC NL Champion

#44 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:51 PM

View PostGallo, on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, 2:45 PM, said:

Wow, I guess I must have missed that part in your spoiler because I didn't know that, if it was true.
I really thought I heard the guy call him "Pop." I could be wrong.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#45 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 24,850 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

View Posthank213, on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, 7:51 PM, said:

I really thought I heard the guy call him "Pop." I could be wrong.
I didnt even realize that. That isnt really believable to me. But maybe Im too caught up in Italian Mafia to understand Mexicans.
Spoiler

#46 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:49 PM

View PostSuitedAces21, on Thursday, October 30th, 2008, 6:58 PM, said:

I didnt even realize that. That isnt really believable to me. But maybe Im too caught up in Italian Mafia to understand Mexicans.
Well it's not that big of a sacrifice. Given that he's mexican he's probably got at least 5 or 6 more sons.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#47 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:42 PM

Otto messed up. Now she's personally motivated to bust the club.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#48 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 24,850 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:55 PM

how creepy is it that Jax's girlfriend looks EXACTLY LIKE HIS MOTHER?
Spoiler

#49 Graydon

Graydon

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 09:04 PM

It was still worth seeing Otto smash her head even if it is just t.v. I was happy.

#50 Theraflu

Theraflu

    I like beer.

  • Members
  • 7,065 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boston
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 07 November 2008 - 02:16 PM

View PostGraydon, on Thursday, November 6th, 2008, 9:04 PM, said:

It was still worth seeing Otto smash her head even if it is just t.v. I was happy.
Yes. This was enjoyable.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#51 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

Last nights ep made me uneasy. SPOILER ALERTSo Clay is convinced that Opie is a rat because they found a bug in his truck and in his cellphone (which he left outside with everyone else's) but NOT in the meeting room? Add in the fact that Opie stone cold has every single guy that sits in on the meetings for conspiracy to commit murder (which would allow the ATF to proceed under RICO without breaking a sweat) and it just seems a little too contrived to create drama. Like deus ex machina in reverse or something.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#52 Gallo

Gallo

    I'm not JC

  • Members
  • 9,662 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Favorite Poker Game:unlimited hold 'em

Posted 17 November 2008 - 08:33 AM

View Posthank213, on Thursday, November 13th, 2008, 9:35 PM, said:

Last nights ep made me uneasy. SPOILER ALERTSo Clay is convinced that Opie is a rat because they found a bug in his truck and in his cellphone (which he left outside with everyone else's) but NOT in the meeting room? Add in the fact that Opie stone cold has every single guy that sits in on the meetings for conspiracy to commit murder (which would allow the ATF to proceed under RICO without breaking a sweat) and it just seems a little too contrived to create drama. Like deus ex machina in reverse or something.
Finally got to watch this week's past episode. I totally agree, they found a bug in his phone and truck, but not at the table. Also, if they believe that the ATF paid off his debts, why can't they believe that they put the bugs in his truck and phone without him knowing.So far it seems like a good show, not great, but still entertaining, I could see another season or 2 of this.
QUOTE (no not baxter @ Monday, February 9th, 2009, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ya srsly why not just make a 2 hour dinner break so ppl can go to outback and get a fkn bloomin onion


For rakeback at:
FTP, BoDog, UB, Absolute, Cake

2008 Neg-O TOC NL Champion

#53 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:26 PM

Man, everything went all pear shaped on Clay tonight.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.

#54 Graydon

Graydon

    Poker Forum Regular

  • Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 09:55 PM

Wow was all I could think after this one. I thought it was pretty good, but it doesn't take much to entertain me. The finale looks like it's gonna be good too.

#55 Loismustdie

Loismustdie

    What year is this?

  • Members
  • 7,236 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Phoenix

Posted 20 November 2008 - 09:45 AM

That was brutal. Jax is going to be on the war path.
So much for a comeback.

#56 Vandees

Vandees

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 369 posts
  • Location:Des Moines, IA
  • Interests:Sports, cards, beer

Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:34 PM

Next week is appointment television. How far does Jax take it, that's the question.I'm feeling a cliffhanger. Hopefully the show will continue.
My mom always told me no matter how dumb the dealer looks, always cut the cards.

#57 Smacciemac

Smacciemac

    ** Jersey Girl **

  • Members
  • 16,168 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:New Jersey

Posted 23 November 2008 - 07:21 AM

This episode was really good.. It was really messed up about Opie's wife. I can't believe it is over next week already!
dna4ever: She sounds SO Jersey!!!!!

#58 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

    once and future king

  • Members
  • 24,850 posts
  • Gender:Not Telling

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:58 PM

When Im inside someone, theres only one face I see.
Spoiler

#59 pokerinc

pokerinc

    insomniac

  • Members
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:24 PM

sweet! season 2 confirmed.this may not be great tv, but the characters are done well, and I'm addicted. Plus I love the music.
Now working and pokering. It's like two incomes in one.
UFC July 4th weekend. Vegas!

#60 hank213

hank213

    inventor of the tactical turtleneck..the tactilneck

  • Members
  • 9,517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Danger Zone

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:02 PM

I'm excited for the new season. But jeezoo christmas two months of ads, really?!?Henry Rollins joins the cast, giggidy.
Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users