Someone Find That "wtf Is This Sht" Gif Plz

I have much less of a problem with Mats taking his time to make a decision than I did with Scott Niedermayer screwing his own team over by leaving them in the lurch when he had a huge signed contract. Mats is a free agent, he's busted his ass for 30+ years on the ice and he doesn't owe anyone anything as much as he owes it to himself to make a good decision he'll be happy with. If he was under contract the way Nieder was last year, it would be a totally different story in my mind, but he's not. He can go play Wii Bowling professionally if that's what he wants to do, and no one has a right to judge him for it. The teams that are finding themselves in a holding pattern while he decides what to do are there by way of their own mistakes, it's just common business sense not to put all your eggs in a single basket. There are at least 5 teams in the NHL just sitting on their hands hoping they'll get him, and a bunch of other players futures resting on whatever decision he makes (Selanne coming back to Anaheim, Schneider getting traded, possibly Gomez heading out of NY, etc). Having all that riding on a single person's decision of whether he wants to play anymore, and whether or not he wants to play for your team is just poor management up and down.

wow, ajs I think took that a lot more seriously than I intended - I could care less where/when he signs I just found it funny that there would be a poker connection to the whole thing.

wow, ajs I think took that a lot more seriously than I intended - I could care less where/when he signs I just found it funny that there would be a poker connection to the whole thing.
No, not really, I just needed a place to post that. I don't really even know why. I'm in a writing mood today.
No, not really, I just needed a place to post that. I don't really even know why. I'm in a writing mood today.
try the Sundin thread. :club: i'm with you 100%, said pretty much the same in my "why is everyone all over Sundin and avoiding Radulov" rant.

So we know Sundin is playing in Barcelona Spain for PS in 4 days we shall see after that I guess, I hope he will play for the Leafs.