• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#121 cptvanier

cptvanier

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:48 AM

Could someone tell me if any of these programs display pot odds and odds for outs and hitting draws and such?

#122 regionx8

regionx8

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:53 AM

View Postcptvanier, on Thursday, November 13th, 2008, 9:48 AM, said:

Could someone tell me if any of these programs display pot odds and odds for outs and hitting draws and such?
http://www.holdemindicator.com/

#123 thebottomline

thebottomline

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Poker, soccer, pool/snooker, cricket, pretty much all sports
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold 'em

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:17 AM

Apologies if this has already been said here, I haven't read the entire topic but searched it and came up with nothing.When your hands are loaded into PT3, and there are hands that it can't decode or whatever (my LO8 hands) does this still move them to the PT folded of hands that have been loaded, or will it leave them in their original folder to then be used in Poker Tracker Omaha? As I downloaded PTO (not bought, was hoping there's a trial but I'm not sure) and couldn't work out if it was loading the hands or not.Thanks.
Signatures Suck

#124 kkot

kkot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:57 PM

View Postthebottomline, on Wednesday, January 28th, 2009, 9:17 AM, said:

Apologies if this has already been said here, I haven't read the entire topic but searched it and came up with nothing.When your hands are loaded into PT3, and there are hands that it can't decode or whatever (my LO8 hands) does this still move them to the PT folded of hands that have been loaded, or will it leave them in their original folder to then be used in Poker Tracker Omaha? As I downloaded PTO (not bought, was hoping there's a trial but I'm not sure) and couldn't work out if it was loading the hands or not.Thanks.
I know PT2 only moved the hands that it imported, but left the omaha and stud hands. I would imagine that PT3 should work the same way.
wutwut00 on Stars

#125 Sean_S36

Sean_S36

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:01 AM

This thread is proper gander, all the links in the first post take you nowhere to do with poker tracker, So where is this 5 page step by step begginers guide for poker tracker?and is it at a cost?Thank youSean

#126 strappazon

strappazon

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Acoustic guitar, Texas Hold'em, soccer & bodybuilding
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Texas Hold'em.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:54 AM

Sorry if this question has been asked but Gametime + doesn't wants to work on my PC.I use PT3 without problem (on XP) and the HUD works too. When i join a table, PT3 starts recording hands, then i turn off the HUD, i launch GT+ and after few hands i try to add a tracker but it doesn't see any database or table. Any idea ?-Windows XP SP3- Poker Tracker 3.00 build 3- Gametime+ 1.4.7More, is GameTime+ really better than the PT3's HUD?Help!

#127 kkot

kkot

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,371 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 11:23 PM

View Poststrappazon, on Monday, March 30th, 2009, 9:54 AM, said:

More, is GameTime+ really better than the PT3's HUD?Help!
Gametime+ is garbage compared to the HUD on PT3/HEM.
wutwut00 on Stars

#128 strappazon

strappazon

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 12:13 AM

[quote name='kkot' date='Tuesday, April 14th, 2009, 9:23 AM' post='3085526']Gametime+ is garbage compared to the HUD on PT3/HEM.[/quotOk, thanks. i've decided to use the PT3's HUD because it works well enough for me.

#129 strappazon

strappazon

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:44 AM

Another question : it is not very important but i've seen on this website that the Poker Tracker 3 HUD can display an icon for every players (fish, rock, etc...). i can't get this stuff working. i only have the stats of the players but no icon. I use PT3 (version 3.00 Build3). Any idea?http://www.all-about...oker-tracker-3/

#130 Init2WINitHI

Init2WINitHI

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold 'Em - NL of Course

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:51 PM

I was reviewing my profitibility on Poker Tracker. Starting at hand number x had a good run of very profitabl work on my cash game - does anyone know how to look at hands starting at x where x is near the middle of 150,000 hands?
Poker Stars - InIt2WINitHI
Tilt - InIt2WINitHI

#131 imuck

imuck

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:11 AM

Another question : it is not very important but i've seen on this website that the Poker Tracker 3 HUD can display an icon for every players (fish, rock, etc...). i can't get this stuff working. i only have the stats of the players but no icon. I use PT3 (version 3.00 Build3). Any idea?http://www.all-about...oker-tracker-3/
I think this only works in cash games. Also, for you need to define the autorate rules. Just browse the net for an auto-rate text file, and import it using by going to Configure>Autorate>Rules>Import Rules. Incase you can't find a text file, teply in the thread, and I'll look for the text file I have lying somewhere on my computer and post it. :club:

#132 fist pump

fist pump

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:00 AM

I can never get my PostgreSQL setup right for Pokertracker to run for me :club:

#133 LCSelfMade

LCSelfMade

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Computer Hardware, Computer Networking, My Fiance.
  • Favorite Poker Game:HUSNG FL HE

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

Can someone please help me and let me know how I can view the hands I saved as interesting hands during play at the table.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google