• Please log in to reply
865 replies to this topic

#861 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,356 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:13 PM

Palin is done.....

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#862 copernicus

copernicus

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,676 posts
  • Interests:Hockey; poker...duh

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:25 PM

View Postbrvheart, on Sunday, September 14th, 2008, 9:13 PM, said:

Lol. between her and Pam Anderson we've now heard from the brilliant bimbo set. LL should worry about acting lessons, not who's VP.

Wave upon wave of Demented Avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into the dream.

#863 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:27 AM

View PostLongLiveYorke, on Sunday, September 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM, said:

I agree. Strategy for Dems:Focus on the Economy (stupid)McCain = BushTax Cuts for Middle ClassRepublicans:Obama = unexperiencedPalin, Palin, PalinObama = elitistDemocrats will raise taxesIn general, I think Obama needs to focus more on himself. The love affair with Palin will cool down a bit in the upcoming weeks and trying to attack her only keeps the attention on her.
FYPObama only focuses on himself, so there shouldn't be any difficulty continuing.But given that it's so obvious, the reality is that both sides will screw up and the one that screws up least will probably win.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#864 JustDoIt

JustDoIt

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha H/L

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:39 AM

View PostCaneBrain, on Saturday, September 13th, 2008, 6:28 PM, said:

yeah thats the thing. Sorry to use a sports metaphor, but this election seems a lot like a basketball game. Obama was up the whole way and McCain/Palin just scratched and clawed back into the game with a huge run. Have they shot their wad? Or will they keep steadily putting more distance between themselves and Obama/Biden (which would probably have a massive effect on the congressional races).I have been betting all along that Obama would surge ahead after the debates and win by a nose. That scenario seems like one of the two likely ones.I did watch Bill Maher's show....it is clear liberals just dont get some things. Salman Rushdie and Jeanine "annoying" Garofalo both said they expect big Obama wins. Thats just silly. If anyone wins this election big it will be McCain. I still like Barack by a nose though. All he has to do is run an endless loop of commercials with Bush and McCain hugging and McCain saying "I voted with George Bush 90% of the time". Forget Palin exists. I thought it was a dumb selection at first but it was clearly 4th level political thinking that shot over my head. The pick was genius and the best way to defuse it is to re-focus on McCain. They just are not going to get anywhere attacking a mom of 5 who has captured the imagination of the conservatives (and some centrist women surely) in this country.
You are right on. Even though your on the other side of the fence and don't always agree with you I like your posts because I feel your Intellectually Honest.I posted the following article as a must read for Obama supporters. Don't know if you have read but she agrees with you.Camille Pagliahttp://www.salon.com...alin/index.html
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

Mark Twain

#865 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 25,356 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

http://news.yahoo.co..._clinton_backer

View PostiZuma, on 20 August 2012 - 11:32 AM, said:

napa I was jesus christing suited, you guys just slipped in before me.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

#866 Loismustdie

Loismustdie

What year is this?

• Members
  • 7,236 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:59 PM

View PostJustDoIt, on Monday, September 15th, 2008, 9:39 AM, said:

You are right on. Even though your on the other side of the fence and don't always agree with you I like your posts because I feel your Intellectually Honest.I posted the following article as a must read for Obama supporters. Don't know if you have read but she agrees with you.Camille Pagliahttp://www.salon.com...alin/index.html
Really good article. I don't think she missed a thing.
So much for a comeback.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users