• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,207 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:30 PM

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3553475
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#2 El Guapo

El Guapo

Like A Boss!

• Members
  • 16,439 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:34 PM

I don't get it?40 MPH? We were hitting of pitching machines that threw 45-65 at that age. If he is that dominant, why don't they just move him up to the bigger league. 10-12 year olds. Majors.

#3 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:29 AM

View PostEl Guapo, on Monday, August 25th, 2008, 11:34 PM, said:

I don't get it?40 MPH? We were hitting of pitching machines that threw 45-65 at that age. If he is that dominant, why don't they just move him up to the bigger league. 10-12 year olds. Majors.
They said they would I believe, but that's not really the point. People need to stop being bitches.
-Kurt

#4 David_Nicoson

David_Nicoson

Official Forum Me

• Members
  • 4,418 posts
  • Interests:Poker<br />Poker<br />Sex<br />Sleep<br />baseball<br />softball<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Axis and Allies and other lesser board games<br />Chess<br />Poker<br />Poker<br />Poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:pot-limit Euchre

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

View PostEl Guapo, on Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 12:34 AM, said:

Umm, yeah, 40? That doesn't sound at all unusual to me. Conner threw 30mph last week, and he's up there bouncing it toward the end of a couple innings. I think this story is BS.
QUOTE(bleacherbum3 @ Friday, February 29th, 2008, 3:28 AM) View Post
I'm invincible. Like Super Mario when he gets that star thingy.

#5 Tactical Bear

Tactical Bear

Happy Hallowang

• Members
  • 4,220 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

View PostDavid_Nicoson, on Tuesday, August 26th, 2008, 6:59 PM, said:

Umm, yeah, 40? That doesn't sound at all unusual to me. Conner threw 30mph last week, and he's up there bouncing it toward the end of a couple innings. I think this story is BS.
I am 100% certain that my little brother threw 50 when he was in 4th grade. From two different arm-slots. He was awesome, but that is totally beside the point; 40 at age 9 is in no way outside the normal range, there. No way some kid throwing 40 is worth busting a stink over. I bet it's because the kid is black/Mexican/whatever he is. A 9 year old kid could catch a 40MPH barehanded and it wouldn't even be a big deal. You could set a random 9 year old in front of a pitching machine throwing 40MPH Billy Madison style and it would be shameful if he cried before 5 minutes in the cage. So stupid. Stupid stupid dumb ignoramus dumb DUMB
Quack, Qua-...

I mean, RAAAAAAWWWR!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users