This Should Be Fun? Playing Tourney Blind.

I know this has been done before but i'm gonna try and see if i can play and possibly win a tournament without looking at my whole cards. Just gonna try something small, like a $1 45 mtt. You can rail but don't tip off my oppoinents.Tourny # 101708854krownroyal83

You don't need to look at the whole cards. Even just the top half will give you all the info you need.
Haha this isn't easy.....i guess all my moves i'm gonna pull are gonna have to be on the button or the cutoff
One suggestion though when you are hitting the new topic button, would be nice if you put something in the title that describes what the thread is about."How In The Hell..."and"OMG, OMG, OMG"are not the most descriptive titles.
Thanks Bob.(not really pissed because it is just silly. But it is annoying)
Please make your thread titles more informative and not generic like you have been.It really does piss some people off and they are right to be pissed.
Pwned !!
I know this has been done before but i'm gonna try and see if i can play and possibly win a tournament without looking at my whole cards. Just gonna try something small, like a $1 45 mtt. You can rail but don't tip off my oppoinents.Tourny # 101708854krownroyal83
You don't need to look at the whole cards. Even just the top half will give you all the info you need.
When trolls post for attention they usually ignore posts like this, which is too bad. I guess he'll get jumped as he makes more stupid threads. This should get good.EDIT:
Yeah im the one that does that lol
OP, do you ever make fun of the people who put horribly ugly pictures of themselves as their avatars?That would be really funny. Do you see why?
When trolls post for attention they usually ignore posts like this, which is too bad. I guess he'll get jumped as he makes more stupid threads. This should get good.EDIT:OP, do you ever make fun of the people who put horribly ugly pictures of themselves as their avatars?That would be really funny. Do you see why?
well once your acne clears up you can post a pic of yourself too....Seriously grow up lol.See how childish my statement is. J/S
well once your acne clears up you can post a pic of yourself too....Seriously grow up lol.See how childish my statement is. J/S
You admitted you were just doing this to up your post count earlier. You don't need threads to up them, just join in on the other threads.
You admitted you were just doing this to up your post count earlier. You don't need threads to up them, just join in on the other threads.
Not anymore, i don't care how many posts i have. Well next time i post something it will have more poker content i guess. Although afternoons on this forum can be boring sometimes. Just thought i'd try an experiment and share it.15th out of 29thEdit 16th out of 25
Jeepster is turning into the guy in his sig.Lighten up buddy it's just the internet.
Ty king. He's right about me making threads that may not be good enough to post but there's no reason to go around insulting ppl14th of 21
Wasn't defending you at all, I agree with him in most his comments. I'm just saying that he shouldn't be worrying about the dumb threads.
I know you are not defending me, why should you.Well he has every right if he wants to worry over the threadsJust act like an adult about it, we are all here to have fun.And as for my spelling errors, in case some of you ppl forgot part of my screen is covered so i can't see my --->H<---ole cards :)10th of 17This is easier then i thought. It still will take alot for me to make down to say the top 5. As long as they keep folding to my positional raises.