This is the offical place for SNG grinders. Talk about anything relating to SNGs. Post Graphs, interesting hands, goals, read, or just whatever. Here are my goals for the rest of the month:play 2000 $11 SNGs profit $1500 + $540 Rakebackbe ready to move up to the $22s

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please change the title to Official SNG Challenge thread or something more exciting. I dont go on life tilt over sngs.

Title is appropriate....Then again, I'm not a SNG grinder...

I think I don't go on LFT from SNGs is because I've gone deep into an MTT too much to lose a flip or get 2 outered on the river for a top 5 stack with 50 to go where a 16 sng doesnt hurt.

fwiw I'm pretty sure there are already is an many sng challenge threads
FYPSNG Challenge Thread$22 180 Challenge Thread...and DOZENS of $4 180-man challenge threads... Here's a few...$4 180 man challenge threadJuly $4 180 man challenge threadThird $4 180 man challenge thread <-- suspicious RAB-wants-to-hold-money thread
good detective work... you can add this one to the list once it fades out
Over/under 3 days?I've been playing lots of $1 45 mans to pad the roll, therefore I'm a pretty pro SNG grinder :)They really are amazingly easy. I'd play them more often if I wasn't a cash game donk

There may have been challenge threads...but we've never had a death house...Alright...I dont even know what "death house" means....

Title is appropriate....Then again, I'm not a SNG grinder...
Then again, you're still alive!

I grind sng's when I need the br boost from donking elsewhere. I have finnally broke down and started playing turbos even though I hate the whole principle of turbos increasing the luck factor. If non-turbos where the same rake I would only play those.There is deffinatly more grinders in the turbos but cutting the time down by about 40% and the lower rake I will try them for awhile.

My goals for the rest of the month for sng'sPlay 400 $11 6 handed ut'sBreak the 1k mark in my BRNot have to withdraw my BR for billsStart using some kind of program to track my sng profit (anyone know something that works with UB) Gary do you multi table sng's to be able to play 2k? I only play one table because I like to concentrate.

FWIW, I think grinding 9-man SNGs can be profitable, but it sortof depends on amount and how optimally you play them. These can definitely put you on tilt though because they are filled with alot of bad players, which is the reason why they can be profitable. The best strategy is just to play TAG. The thing I like about SNGs is that it only costs you so much and the payout is not that bad. But you definitaley have to play more than 1 table at a time.

2008-07.pngi've been playing low level 45turbos (and some 2.20/180turbos) on stars for about 9 months, coinciding with the 9 months +ve roi above. my volume dropped in june through the present as i've been distracted by some animation stuff. once i finish a current project, i hope to get back playing more & moving upward.
2008-07.pngi've been playing low level 45turbos on stars for about 9 months, coinciding with the 9 months +ve roi above. my volume dropped in june through the present as i've been distracted by some animation stuff. once i finish a current project, i hope to get back playing more & moving upward.
lol, guess i'll have to come up with a "project" for u :club: