• Please log in to reply
1162 replies to this topic

#1161 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,489 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:16 PM

The 3rd and last day of the Expo. Usually its the slowest day in regards to sales and it definitely was. My goal for total sales only met just over 50%. However we are not in it to make money so it still was a very enjoyable weekend. It maybe over but we are looking forward to the next one in May.

We did have a scare during the day. I thought someone stole 2 signed 8x10s of McDavid. Luckily they were located on my table because some kid mixed up the pics and we found them in the middle.

Someone did asked me if I wanted to trade my Crosby rookie for this:

https://www.ebay.com...=p2047675.l2557

Now I truly believe that this auction is a fake and was bidded up. I think the card is worth maybe $500 and my Crosby rookie is worth $850. Really have to watch out for stuff like this.

I did not have Otto to help setting up and it took me 1.5 hours. Tear down only took 20 mins since Otto was there to help (thank god).

I took Monday off and going out with the wife for breakfast.

#1162 MapleLeafpoker

MapleLeafpoker

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 17,907 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Hockey, Hockey pools

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:14 AM

Glad you had fund again Wayne. Enjoy your well deserved breakfast!

I would also like to congratulate you on not watching our NFL teams play yesterday in the Fitzpatrick-McCown Return Regurgitate Bowl, as that might have been the worst display by 2 QB's I have ever seen in a football game. Both of them playing against their former teams did nothing for their motivation I guess, since both sucked bad.

#1163 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 10,489 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:22 PM

This is not my card. It is a very good friend of my and he doesn't need the money:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/352209247391

I already got an offer of $300 for it within 30 mins of listing the card.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users