Dutch Communicates

Dutch needs a new phone, to go with his club-hopping lifestyle. I want the hippest, trendiest phone avalable, and money is no object. My contract with AT&T is up, though I intend to stay with them, if that helps in any way.If you submit a suggestion, I would appreciate pros, cons and a synapses of why you feel the phone will appeal to my unique sensibility (if you really believe the iPhone II etc. is for me, reason it out and help me understand why). Thanks in advance.

Dutch needs a new phone, to go with his club-hopping lifestyle. I want the hippest, trendiest phone avalable, and money is no object. My contract with AT&T is up, though I intend to stay with them, if that helps in any way.If you submit a suggestion, I would appreciate pros, cons and a synapses of why you feel the phone will appeal to my unique sensibility (if you really believe the iPhone II etc. is for me, reason it out and help me understand why). Thanks in advance.
I'm a luddite when it comes to cell phones.. good luck to you

If you're intending to stay with AT&T and you want a hip, trendy phone, then you should go with the iPhone. You can surf the Internet (at a much faster speed than the previous incarnation,) listen to music, and who doesn't like a kick ass touch screen. The only downside is that you have to buy the data plan to make sure you don't get charged out the ass for being on the Internet.

I'm a luddite when it comes to cell phones.. good luck to you
I wouldn't carry one for a long time, but I have a lot of brain-dead associates who call me for stupid reasons, and I kind of need to be reachable. One time I saw a guy on line at a book store talking really loudly on a Bluetooth, about his Bluetooth --"No, hahaha, no -- no, I'm on the Bluetooth. -- it's new, yeah. -- Yeah I don't know. -- yeah I'm on li -- no, I said I'm on the Bluetooth."Then he reached the counter, the girl tried to say something, he made this menacing "I'm on the phone"-type gesture, and then said:"Haha-what? -- no, no -- I'm dealing with this girl..."It was so awesome that I immediately went home and set up the handsfree set that my phone had come with.

Wait until July 11 for the new iPhone to come out.I have the 16 gig version and it's the coolest phone on Earth.The internet works as good as your home system...it's an actual full size browser also.Oh...and it has never dropped a call on me.The new ones are only about $200 unlike when I got mine for 5 bills.

Here's my problem with the iPhone: I'm too hip for it; I have to carry about 90GB of music, and thus will have to additionally carry an iPod.
I think the iphone is gimickey. I'd rather have a keyboard.
Here's my problem with the iPhone: I'm too hip for it; I have to carry about 90GB of music, and thus will have to additionally carry an iPod.
Are there phones out there that can carry 90gig of music?I also have an 80 gig iPod for tunes and movies just because I don't want to chance ruining my iPhone while mowing or sitting by the pool.I still put about 900 songs in the iPhone also with no problem.
Why don't you just find out which one is the most expensive and gratuitous, and get that one?
This post was supposed to be the lazy way to find that (I think it's probably the iPhone, sadly), buh it's failing. I wish Fergie had an album out, so I could just buy whatever she's using.

I roll with both the iPhone and the 5th gen iPod, works for me. Granted I don't always bring both, really depends on the destination or whatever, but it's not too bad.

at least you wont lose it:
Yeah, but if I run into Zach Morris, there's liable to be a crazy mix-up, and somehow we'll then end up on the wrong blind dates because of it, and then the miscommunications there-caused will end in both of us having drinks thrown in our respective faces.
Yeah, but if I run into Zach Morris, there's liable to be a crazy mix-up, and somehow we'll then end up on the wrong blind dates because of it, and then the miscommunications there-caused will end in both of us having drinks thrown in our respective faces.
but...BUT......the antenna doubles as a dildo...the ladies LOVE it!!

There's really no reason not to get the 3G iphone, especially if you are already on AT&T. Nobody makes an operating system like Apple, and with GPS and the Application Store, the sheer number of things you can do with this phone is going to be unmatched.

I just got the LG Dare (iPhone copycat) not as seamless as the iphone but i like it a lot. Its all touch screen and has a 3.2 megapixel camera!! I say definitely check it out, and if you got any questions you can ask me.

I just got the LG Dare (iPhone copycat) not as seamless as the iphone but i like it a lot. Its all touch screen and has a 3.2 megapixel camera!! I say definitely check it out, and if you got any questions you can ask me.
You guys are missing the point. Money is no object. Dutch doesn't watch the cheaper knock offs of the best phones, he wants the biggest, shiniest, most pretentious phone he can possibly buy.