3 replies to this topic

#1 HockeyPoker

HockeyPoker

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 29 June 2008 - 01:12 AM

Did Ivey muck himself outt the horse event or did Scotty have him beat BABE!Was anyone watching on the rail that could confirm Scotty had him truly beat?Phil Ivey Knocked Out in 12th PlaceIvey: 6Q98(33-X)Nguyen: A7Q-X(K10-X)Ivey completed the bet and Nguyen called behid him. He then asked Ivey how much he had left. Nguyen proceeded to bet in the dark on 4th and 5th street to put Ivey at risk. Ivey was ahead with a pair of 3s in the hole but Nguyen had plenty of over cards when the river was dealt. Nguyen showed the card to Ivey, which must have been good enough to send Ivey to the rail since the cards were immediately mixed together and mucked. Ivey got up and made his exit in 12th.

#2 OhKeePa

OhKeePa

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:49 AM

it really wouldnt surprise me if ivey had a tee time to get to

#3 Jam-Fly

Jam-Fly

FCP's resident Irish guy

• Members
  • 4,910 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 06:50 AM

View PostHockeyPoker, on Sunday, June 29th, 2008, 10:12 AM, said:

Did Ivey muck himself outt the horse event or did Scotty have him beat BABE!Was anyone watching on the rail that could confirm Scotty had him truly beat?Phil Ivey Knocked Out in 12th PlaceIvey: 6Q98(33-X)Nguyen: A7Q-X(K10-X)Ivey completed the bet and Nguyen called behid him. He then asked Ivey how much he had left. Nguyen proceeded to bet in the dark on 4th and 5th street to put Ivey at risk. Ivey was ahead with a pair of 3s in the hole but Nguyen had plenty of over cards when the river was dealt. Nguyen showed the card to Ivey, which must have been good enough to send Ivey to the rail since the cards were immediately mixed together and mucked. Ivey got up and made his exit in 12th.
Chip dump obv
"Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional"

Posted Image
Baller

My blog - www.JamFlyPoker.blogspot.com

#4 AmScray

AmScray

Honk

• Members
  • 4,005 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:wrhsf235yu

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:18 PM

View PostOhKeePa, on Sunday, June 29th, 2008, 7:49 AM, said:

it really wouldnt surprise me if ivey had a tee time to get to
In the 50K HORSE, no.It's the ME for pros.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users