3 replies to this topic

#1 HockeyPoker

HockeyPoker

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:18 PM

What is going on with Ivey. He is not even hitting the leaderboard at any point of his "Best Games" Stud, Rebuy, PLO. Make it up in the Last 2 events its go timeIVEY!! IVEY!! IVEY!!

#2 Shark527

Shark527

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,114 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit cash games and NL tournies

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:21 PM

I think he's bet too much money this year on winning a bracelet that he is really pushing himself to gamble and accumulate chips and is not on his best game. I've heard rumors that a possible few mill could be riding on this year. Honestly, if I knew he had all these insane bets going, I would not have picked him for my roster. I think they are messing with his game.
This space for rent. - Sponser my posts

#3 HockeyPoker

HockeyPoker

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:57 PM

View PostShark527, on Thursday, June 19th, 2008, 8:21 PM, said:

I think he's bet too much money this year on winning a bracelet that he is really pushing himself to gamble and accumulate chips and is not on his best game. I've heard rumors that a possible few mill could be riding on this year. Honestly, if I knew he had all these insane bets going, I would not have picked him for my roster. I think they are messing with his game.
I think its more then a couple mill he has 200k bets out to anyone that would take it and I know atleast 6 people did thats 1.2 mill there if not more like 10 = 2 mill. He has a couple other crazy bets on who will make more cashes and already lost another 100k to Daniel in a Golf bet which is from what I heard not his first of the series.Well I think he is going to come out big in the Horse Event.Guess I will just have to wait and see

#4 PokerPatty

PokerPatty

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:TH

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:03 AM

I never understood the reason for those side bets, and I heard about some really crazy sidebets.
Poker's a day to learn and a lifetime to master. ~ Robert Williamson III

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users