i am not new to poke or this site i have looked at this forum as a guest for a while keeping up with dn (my favorite player) but just decided to sign up i play on stars as ddf_dolphins so i hope we can all become friends. all comments welcome

i am not new to poke or this site i have looked at this forum as a guest for a while keeping up with dn (my favorite player) but just decided to sign up i play on stars as ddf_dolphins so i hope we can all become friends. all comments welcome
Hello, there, <insert name>! Welcome, welcome, welcome! We're always glad to hear from people from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>! I'm from <insert region, state or city of origin>. We're almost neighbors! (Ha ha!) Did you know that <insert name> was from <insert region, state or city of origin indicated>, too? You should pm <him/her>. Say, I noticed that you mentioned <insert topic> ... I'm sure there are a lot of people here with the same interests. Well, it's good to meet you, and, say ... watch out for old <insert name of most recently active forum curmudgeon>, <he's/she's> a little salty at first, but once you get to know <him/her>, you'll see that <he/she> has a heart of gold and a lot of interesting things to say. Good luck, <insert name>, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot!
if you're new to poke, try here: http://www.virgin-forum.com/
lol!! that forum is hilarious...Just looking at a thread called 'How to Masterbate?', someone posted: Don't get me wrong. I know 'how to'. But other ways.I'm getting bored with the just rubbing of my clit. Fingering myself doesn't seem to get the job done. Or does it take more time than rubbing. Gah!Can someone give me some pointers on how to "spice" up my masterbation.Its pretty frustratingThe reply?: have u tried fingering ur ass?? i have and it feels good Classic.
lol!! that forum is hilarious...Just looking at a thread called 'How to Masterbate?', someone posted: Don't get me wrong. I know 'how to'. But other ways.I'm getting bored with the just rubbing of my clit. Fingering myself doesn't seem to get the job done. Or does it take more time than rubbing. Gah!Can someone give me some pointers on how to "spice" up my masterbation.Its pretty frustratingThe reply?: have u tried fingering ur ass?? i have and it feels good
I :club: FCP. A new member introduces themselves and within 10 posts the discussion moves to ass fingering.
lol!! that forum is hilarious...Just looking at a thread called 'How to Masterbate?', someone posted: Don't get me wrong. I know 'how to'. But other ways.I'm getting bored with the just rubbing of my clit. Fingering myself doesn't seem to get the job done. Or does it take more time than rubbing. Gah!Can someone give me some pointers on how to "spice" up my masterbation.Its pretty frustratingThe reply?: have u tried fingering ur ass?? i have and it feels good Classic.

liquor in the front, poker in the rear.words to live by.

In the challenge thread yesterday we had a discussion about Facebook and Myspace.I love me some Superpoking.