Fcp Golf/poker Trip Pics

Not much to add from all the posts on the FCP Golf/Poker weekend, they pretty much covered it. I will give a BIG THANK YOU to Nutz for handling all the golf coordination. It’s a HUGE job and he did a great job AGAIN. When I first suggested organizing an FCP Golf weekend to Nutz a few years back we were a bit skeptical on the turnout but it looks like this will be an every year affair, which is something I continue to look forward to every year. I continue to meet great FCP people every time Im out in Vegas for these trips and the poker knowledge and friendship I gain from the great players on this forum is immeasurable. I want to also thank Daniel for ALWAYS coming over taking pics and talking to me ( and Nutz) on the rail during the poker tournaments. Its usually 50/50 golf/poker talk which gives me the chance to offer any golf tips I can for a few poker tips. Thanks to Potsie/Copernicus for organizing the dinner/poker after golf which can be a chore in itself also. Hopefully next year I will get a chance to meet Copernicus ( get well buddy). Another thank you to Monix (Bart) for the wine during dinner, the Jordan Cabernet was awesome. Once again a big THANK YOU to Nutz for picking me up at the airport and dealing with me for a full week AGAIN ! I have roomed with Scott (3) times in Vegas and had a blast every time ! Nutzbuster (Scott) The schizznit ! No Moleste ! Tell your nephew Zach WASSUP !!!Chrozzo (Chris) Awesome dude, great to meet you.Balloon Guy (Rob) Always a great time hanging with youTroyomac (Ray) GL in the WSOPSuited Up (Kurt) Enjoy Vegas with BridgetteNoSup4U (Mark) & Shannon GL in the WSOP MJINK3 (Mike)Cardcore (seth) Craps was a blast... Cubsfan44 (Jeff) acid knight (Matt) Zach6668 GL this FridayJoe Walsh & Get SprungNavybuttons (Dustin) A trip to hang with as usual ! Potsie P (Troy) Nice meeting you GoStags92 (Chris) Loismustdie (Frank) AAsnake88 (Anthony) Thanks for the poker advice guys Vick 12Franchise632Monix ( Bart) GL in the WSOPIf I missed anyone, Im sorry !!!!Here are some pics from the trip Me & Daniel (after he busted out Friday)billdaniel.jpgMe, Nutz, Chrozzo & Zach (Nutz’ nephew)IMG_0334.jpgBallonn Guy self pics...IMG_0335.jpgIMG_0336.jpgIMG_0337.jpgNutz before his bustout...IMG_0340.jpgIMG_0341.jpgIMG_0343.jpgIMG_0344.jpgIMG_0345.jpgIMG_0346.jpgVenetian Noodle Bar Baby !!!IMG_0348.jpg

Wow, in that first pic you look like MJinK3's long lost brother!!Can someone from Chicago confirm?

Good time hanging with you BillI was hoping since your hanging with Scott made you run like him, that my hanging with you would let me golf like you.Maybe it did: I shot a 41-44 yesterday, not good for you, although 85 isn't a bad score for me.And I missed another 8' eagle putt :club: And all pictures of me are copyright pending all rights reserved.You can see why when I was younger I was conflicted on a career choice: photographer or model slash actor.

Wow, in that first pic you look like MJinK3's long lost brother!!Can someone from Chicago confirm?
Met them both in personOZ younger bro obv.

Thanks for the props. Bill. Always a good time hangin/rooming with you too bro. Same goes here regarding the groups...I have yet to meet any asses/jerks/losers/etc. from FCP. Everyone so far has been awesome. I just wish I could have spent a little more time meeting everyone, but it was so crazy there was just no way. Too much fun man.I had a disjointed trip report all ready to go...sort of. but it wasn't very good. Not much in the mood to write lately.Besides, everyone else pretty much covered everything anyway, lol.When I do post one it'll prolly just be some pictures and I'll tell the very scary story of how we almost got robbed/mugged/killed the day we left Bills.no BS. Not a good moment in my life.

Thanks for the props. Bill. Always a good time hangin/rooming with you too bro. Same goes here regarding the groups...I have yet to meet any asses/jerks/losers/etc. from FCP. Everyone so far has been awesome. I just wish I could have spent a little more time meeting everyone, but it was so crazy there was just no way. Too much fun man.I had a disjointed trip report all ready to go...sort of. but it wasn't very good. Not much in the mood to write lately.Besides, everyone else pretty much covered everything anyway, lol.When I do post one it'll prolly just be some pictures and I'll tell the very scary story of how we almost got robbed/mugged/killed the day we left Bills.no BS. Not a good moment in my life.
Wow, didn't know about that. Glad you made out ok. Was it the bum who Chrozzo tried to buy a water from?
Wow, didn't know about that. Glad you made out ok. Was it the bum who Chrozzo tried to buy a water from?
billdaniel.jpgYou guys definitely look alike.
billdaniel.jpgYou guys definitely look alike.
I see. We all look alike to you don't we? I didn't think you were that kind of guy Gallo. But now I know better.
I see. We all look alike to you don't we? I didn't think you were that kind of guy Gallo. But now I know better.
ZOMG!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLPWND!!hahahahaha!!
Same goes here regarding the groups...I have yet to meet any asses/jerks/losers/etc. from FCP. Everyone so far has been awesome. When I do post one it'll prolly just be some pictures and I'll tell the very scary story of how we almost got robbed/mugged/killed the day we left Bills.no BS. Not a good moment in my life.
Have you checked out the "DN sucks and I'll bet $25k" thread? j/sDammit Nutz, what happened outside of Bills? I was in Vegas alone late April, walking around like I had good sense. Thinking back, it was a VERY stupid move on my part. But it's damn terrifying to know that a group of you guys were almost robbed/mugged/killed.
Who brought the cute 13 year old ???I keed, <3 Rozzo/Chris
Little does Chrozzo know he is about to get gangraped by these guys. :club: