hiso i have so much to type..so I will do it day by day:Day 1:Leave my House around 10 am, go get a haircut then the pharmacy...then off to the airport. Only wait about an hour..hae a couple Guinnesses. Get on very short flight and arrive in Atlanta. I have about 2 hours before AASnake88 arrives so I grab a miserable sirloin steak at Fridays and have a sam adams. Next im off to the place near our gate. Hes late, obv, so I am forced to drink by myself, until he gets there 20 min before the flight and we slam one together then get onthe plane. 4 hr flight...not too shabby. Some gay movie if on so we proceed to drink beer and Jack/Ginger Ales. I brought some mini bottles of Kahlua/Baileys/Vodka so we share a Mile High Mind Slide....weeeeeeeeeeee!!!Get to Vegas with a little buzz going. Then we HAVE TO actually wait around the baggage claim for his clubs (boo). But we grab some to-go beers from the bar and head down there. Barry Greenstein was wandering around with some young asian chick then gets in the cab line...as do we. FINALLY on way to the strip! Drop AA off at Ballys and im headed North to Sahara. Check in takes like 2 min (they KNOW who they dealing with) and up to room..throw bags on the bed, and its outta there! Meeting AA, Vick12, Lois and SFAWFD at the Nine Fine Irishmen in NYNY. Cabbies SUCK in LV and take forever so im late obv (but i WAS farther upstrip). So fkin dark in there i pass their table 3 times. Meet the guys then proceed to drink 2 Guinnesses and 3 Car bombs. AA workin on eating his pail of dicks (a little pail of breaded polish sausage pieces). Easily the nastiest thing to ever some in a pail. I wanna get out on the town now (not such a hot idea as I have golf at 8 in the morning and its already 1). But there i go with Lois and SFA. If you read the other report...I do kinda sorta remember asking for the bottled water, lol. I remember watching the Bellagio fountain show, and i belive i tried to jump in to go for a swim.Then SFA and I headed up to OSheas and I teach him the finer points in Craps....we both lose a bit.Next thing I remember is waking up at 8:56 am to BalloonGuy's 7th phone call....To be continued....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiso i have so much to type..so I will do it day by day:Day 1:Leave my House around 10 am, go get a haircut then the pharmacy...then off to the airport. Only wait about an hour..hae a couple Guinnesses. Get on very short flight and arrive in Atlanta. I have about 2 hours before AASnake88 arrives so I grab a miserable sirloin steak at Fridays and have a sam adams. Next im off to the place near our gate. Hes late, obv, so I am forced to drink by myself, until he gets there 20 min before the flight and we slam one together then get onthe plane. 4 hr flight...not too shabby. Some gay movie if on so we proceed to drink beer and Jack/Ginger Ales. I brought some mini bottles of Kahlua/Baileys/Vodka so we share a Mile High Mind Slide....weeeeeeeeeeee!!!Get to Vegas with a little buzz going. Then we HAVE TO actually wait around the baggage claim for his clubs (boo). But we grab some to-go beers from the bar and head down there. Barry Greenstein was wandering around with some young asian chick then gets in the cab line...as do we. FINALLY on way to the strip! Drop AA off at Ballys and im headed North to Sahara. Check in takes like 2 min (they KNOW who they dealing with) and up to room..throw bags on the bed, and its outta there! Meeting AA, Vick12, Lois and SFAWFD at the Nine Fine Irishmen in NYNY. Cabbies SUCK in LV and take forever so im late obv (but i WAS farther upstrip). So fkin dark in there i pass their table 3 times. Meet the guys then proceed to drink 2 Guinnesses and 3 Car bombs. AA workin on eating his pail of dicks (a little pail of breaded polish sausage pieces). Easily the nastiest thing to ever some in a pail. I wanna get out on the town now (not such a hot idea as I have golf at 8 in the morning and its already 1). But there i go with Lois and SFA. If you read the other report...I do kinda sorta remember asking for the bottled water, lol. I remember watching the Bellagio fountain show, and i belive i tried to jump in to go for a swim.Then SFA and I headed up to OSheas and I teach him the finer points in Craps....we both lose a bit.Next thing I remember is waking up at 8:56 am to BalloonGuy's 7th phone call....To be continued....
loooooooooool @ EVRYTHING!!hahahahaha!!

hiDay 2:...so i awoke at 8:56 to the tune of BG's phone call. im like" oh shit, im so sorry..on my way." iin my mind im thinking I JUT BEW THE FKIN WKEND FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!I ran into shower..jumped up and down a cuple times and got into clothes w/o drying...then ran to valet....$38 later in cab i was at the Badlands...I ra into the clubhouse...yelled "IM CHECKED IN" and ran out..they yelled at me but i kept runnin til i saw AAsnake obv.....apparently I was JUST ON TIME!..LMAO!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!ok..so before we teed off, i met Ozi, BG, Nuzbuster, his nephew Zach (kool dude), Mark (nosup4u) and Vick12all badass ppl...i highly recommend hanging ut with them!.I teed off first..im happy i didnt make a fol of mysekf anf possibly hi it 140 or soish yds on first one...weeeeeeeee.This course was fkin ridic tho...deserts and cliffs and gorges and ditches and mountains....was the most awesome course i will probably EVER play on!...otsie P let me borrow his extra set of clubs...hes a fun guy too...was VN eought to drive me back to my hotel too after everyone suddenly left, lolso..i hit a 162..weeeeeeeeeee...ozi hit 2 under...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....i was close no?after i got back ton Sahara..it was fkin SHOWER TIME..i got major sunburn was was shedding salt like nuts! It felt GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! the i chiilled in room for an hr or so before i headed to the Monte Carlo for dinner and pokertime.....Dinner was pretty sweet...with the one exception of the water billl and the notorious service this place was VN. The food was great...i love any steack..and this was pure goodness. The sides were ok...im not one for wither macncheese of spinach..but the meat was a meal enough. I sat between Nutz, his nephew Zach, BG and Ozi...was VN company...we al got to know eachother then. I had a couple blue moon over diner..was tasty.but i doindt wanna get much for $8 a bottle or w/e it cost here before i get it for free lol.We then headed to poker room. Set up VN for us imo. i was at a table with Gostags, Pocketdeuces, trussdude and a few others. I meet up with MANY others...including Navybuttons, suitedup, zack6668, trussdude, gostags and many others for the tourney.was awesome....Potsie OP busted me out ay the final table.....my Q9s didnt hold up aainst his K10s....i was obv TRASHED by then tho....i was trying to check out where AA and nutz went...they were playing craps or somethingso the most obv thing for me to do was to sit down at 1/2 NL...BG shows up right as I buste my 100$ (i thinkg), loli said hi...srsly.the nest thing i remember is waking up in the cab at the Sahara...the cab driver tapping me to wake me up..i go to bed then...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee///to be continued...

What is a car bomb?Is the taste of a breaded polish sausage worth asking for a pail of dicks?Did you get raped?
baileys +jameson shot dropped into guinness and chuggedyes..it was pretty tastysadly, no
day 3 and day 4 yet to come...weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You soooo better not pull a Wakefield on this one.

Also don't forget the part where you bust out of the tournament, and call nutz who is standing 8 feet away and proceed to keep holding your hand over your ear because the room seems to have an echo whenever nutz speaks.gold

You soooo better not pull a Wakefield on this one.
i wont!
Also don't forget the part where you bust out of the tournament, and call nutz who is standing 8 feet away and proceed to keep holding your hand over your ear because the room seems to have an echo whenever nutz speaks.gold
OMG! I WISH I REMEMBER THAT!someone else must report on that ok..i post rest tomoro ei off to bed soon weeeeeeeeeee
looooooooooooool
Beautiful.

Oh hai there!<3 Chrozzo...

1) What is a car bomb?2) Is the taste of a breaded polish sausage worth asking for a pail of dicks?3) Did you get raped?
You answered the questions out of order, so I fixed it for you:
1) baileys +jameson shot dropped into guinness and chugged2) sadly, no3) yes..it was pretty tasty