Jump to content


Are We Going To Have A Leaderboard?


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 herokid7

herokid7

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 628 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:35 AM

I'm glad to see that two of my picks (Phil Laak and Patrik Antonius) made the final table of the PLHE Championship! But, I would like to see how I'm doing compared to the other poolers. Will we have standings or a leaderboard up at some point?
www.xxxchurch.com

www.myspace.com/brandongradelle

"For altough they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1: 21-22

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:50 AM

View Postherokid7, on Sunday, June 1st, 2008, 2:35 PM, said:

I'm glad to see that two of my picks (Phil Laak and Patrik Antonius) made the final table of the PLHE Championship! But, I would like to see how I'm doing compared to the other poolers. Will we have standings or a leaderboard up at some point?
yes
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#3 HockeyPoker

HockeyPoker

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

View Postherokid7, on Sunday, June 1st, 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

I'm glad to see that two of my picks (Phil Laak and Patrik Antonius) made the final table of the PLHE Championship! But, I would like to see how I'm doing compared to the other poolers. Will we have standings or a leaderboard up at some point?
What do you need a leader board for just look at my name and know thats the one winning, HAHA! I got the chipleader and also had Antonius but according to WCP he went out in 7th place and collected $124k, but I still got the chip leader with 4 left. Laak is out also but the article didn't say what place just said who the remaing 4 are and he was not among them.

#4 herokid7

herokid7

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 628 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mississippi

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:49 PM

View PostHockeyPoker, on Sunday, June 1st, 2008, 9:31 PM, said:

What do you need a leader board for just look at my name and know thats the one winning, HAHA! I got the chipleader and also had Antonius but according to WCP he went out in 7th place and collected $124k, but I still got the chip leader with 4 left. Laak is out also but the article didn't say what place just said who the remaing 4 are and he was not among them.
Laak went out ninth, and Antonius went out 7th. You may have me right now, my friend, but it's a marathon not a sprint. :club:
www.xxxchurch.com

www.myspace.com/brandongradelle

"For altough they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools" Romans 1: 21-22

#5 psujohn

psujohn

    There is no charge for awesomeness

  • Members
  • 3,788 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:MD

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:17 AM

I had Bloch along with PA so that's a 2nd and a 7th for me. Decent start.

#6 TehScurr

TehScurr

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Location:Nor Cal
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Hold Em, Razz

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

View Postpsujohn, on Monday, June 2nd, 2008, 6:17 AM, said:

I had Bloch along with PA so that's a 2nd and a 7th for me. Decent start.
Same here. I was starting to get a bit antsy for deciding to not take Eli Elezra, but he didn't make top 16 so I got a breather for now.
We're just a wetdream for the Webzines
Proudest Accomplishments thus far: 1st- $5.50 Razz, 1st $5.50 NLHE Headsup tourny




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users