A Practicum On Winning Low To Midstakes B&m Poker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which table were we at together last month?????? You described it PERFECTLY... POTY material here people!!

In on the ground floor of what is going to be the greatest thread since New Challenge (Old Challenge).
I think you say this in every thread 'just incase', don't you?

omg i'm in tears by the racialy ambigous guy bit, i can't read all of it atm but this looks epic epic material, post on 2+2 BBV NOW!

am i the only one that didnt come close to laughing once and thought this was retarded?
yes you are the only one, this shit is pretty good
am i the only one that didnt come close to laughing once and thought this was retarded?
Try having less personality.
I think you say this in every thread 'just incase', don't you?
Never said it before.

I feel privledged to have my reply to this on the first page...This may be superthread of the year.Also the players listed are so correct to what you see in day to day life in a B&M cardroom.I dont see this post as helping you win though, imo.

I feel privledged to have my reply to this on the first page...This may be superthread of the year.Also the players listed are so correct to what you see in day to day life in a B&M cardroom.I dont see this post as helping you win though, imo.
He's only on lesson #2. Wait until I'm profiled on lesson #4.
To defeat your enemy, you must first know your enemy.
I'm going to take a guess and say yes, yes you are.