• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 davezz5

davezz5

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:48 PM

Anyone want to juice this up a bit and stick $50 each in a fund,Winner takes all?
Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose.

#22 Hoopieman

Hoopieman

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

View Postgfdsa146, on Saturday, May 17th, 2008, 4:35 PM, said:

Whoever's picking Ivey is making a bad move. You know what Ivey does around WSOP time. He plays the big cash games filled with tourney donks. Ivey only comes out to play 1 or 2 events, so good luck trying to get points off of him.Oh yes, and all in favor of chipsets being listed as a prize say I.I.
You have a point, but he usually still plays the bigger events.
Dead Money.....Come and get it!

#23 Decker711

Decker711

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Nascar

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:48 AM

Is there a link that shows everyone's picks??

#24 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,929 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:29 AM

View PostDecker711, on Monday, May 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM, said:

Is there a link that shows everyone's picks??
Nothing will be shown before the deadline for submitting picks.Any teams that win something will be published and as well we may publish the leading teams as the Series progresses so that you know who you are trying to catch.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#25 AmScray

AmScray

Honk

• Members
  • 4,005 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:wrhsf235yu

Posted 19 May 2008 - 11:53 AM

View Postdavezz5, on Sunday, May 18th, 2008, 5:48 PM, said:

Anyone want to juice this up a bit and stick $50 each in a fund,Winner takes all?
In a nanosecond if we had a tier system or more 20-30 picks.A 10 pick system, no way.If you want to set up side action that uses a superior system, I'm 100% in for a $50.
Posted Image

#26 UncleBill

UncleBill

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:58 PM

Oops. I did it in a hurry and forgot one of my favorites. It's nice to see that my idiocy extends beyond the poker table.
UncleBill44

#27 flintsword

flintsword

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Business, Poker, Swimming, Judo, Karate, Travelling, Reading, Math, & Breathing. Qualified into: WPT Cyprus 2009 (50% no $), WPT Paris 2011 (25th = $23,400), WPT Prague 2011 (53% no $), & WPT Prague 2013 (56% no $), WPT Milton Keynes 2013 (60% no $), & WPT UK London (40% no $), & WPT 500 Aria Las Vegas coming up.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem (though PL Omaha Hi is a big fav too)

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

You would get a lot more entries if you pinned a list of the top twenty players for each of last year's events, for the lazier types to check out the killers. The $50,000 HORSE Event has all the best multi-game experts so that is a killer list to pick from.Phil Hellmuth? Not enough No Limit Holdem Events ... :club: ... besides, this year he is going to crash a plane into a lamppost in the parking lot and might not walk away from that crash ... :ts (Just kidding).
flintsword

"The lucky player is usually the player that knows how much to leave to chance." :D ©

#28 davezz5

davezz5

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:03 PM

View PostAmScray, on Monday, May 19th, 2008, 11:53 AM, said:

In a nanosecond if we had a tier system or more 20-30 picks.A 10 pick system, no way.If you want to set up side action that uses a superior system, I'm 100% in for a $50.
Thats a good idea. How about someone create a WSOP $50 thread. Everyone who's interested puts 20 picks or 30 if people want more down. Either winner takes all, or places. All we then need is a trusted member that people can ship the money until the final relevant Torny.

#29 davezz5

davezz5

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 01:15 PM

View Postdavezz5, on Monday, May 19th, 2008, 5:03 PM, said:

Thats a good idea. How about someone create a WSOP $50 thread. Everyone who's interested puts 20 picks or 30 if people want more down. Either winner takes all, or places. All we then need is a trusted member that people can ship the money until the final relevant Torny.
This is a good idea. Anyone?

#30 silent

silent

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem

Posted 21 May 2008 - 08:35 AM

picked and done :ts and ive a very good wild card in mine that i don't think any one will remember or pick hahah :club:

#31 I_fold08

I_fold08

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,073 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:stud8

Posted 21 May 2008 - 10:33 AM

im in, game over gg everyone

#32 ffr

ffr

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold Em

Posted 21 May 2008 - 03:53 PM

How can make a change to our picks?

#33 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,929 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

View Postffr, on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008, 7:53 PM, said:

How can make a change to our picks?
Once your team is submitted you can't change your picks.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#34 UncleBill

UncleBill

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:56 PM

I don't need to make a change, but I did misspell "Johnny Chan" so that it came out "Andy Bloch".
UncleBill44

#35 kkey_911

kkey_911

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 12:55 AM

View PostUncleBill, on Wednesday, May 21st, 2008, 7:56 PM, said:

I don't need to make a change, but I did misspell "Johnny Chan" so that it came out "Andy Bloch".
That's funny! I think I will be doing a little research before submitting my picks. I don't want any "misspellings" causing me grief :club:

#36 HockeyPoker

HockeyPoker

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:All

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:55 PM

Yeah but if you notice they are all big buy ins and that will attract Ivey. Thats what he likes to play and it will bring out all the big game hunters and the fish that want to play with the top 25% of the poker world that have the bankrolls and the will to compete against the best of the best which is what these mixed games draw.

#37 karb0nkel

karb0nkel

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:MTT NL HE / cashgame 0.10/0.25

Posted 24 May 2008 - 07:28 AM

I submitted my list of players that are gonna bring me a nice price. :club: Where can i see my list of heroes??

#38 Azwethinkweiz

Azwethinkweiz

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:02 PM

The fields are obviously larger, so doing this is only that much more unlikely, but I think the winner of this pool is going to be the player that steps out and gambles with a player(s) that everyone else doesnt have. But, if someone this year pulls a Layne Flack, Ted Forrest, Phil Ivey domination of the WSOP and wins 3 bracelets, and it happens to be a not so top-tier pick, thats what's going to seal the deal.Like already mentioned and should be understood, alot of people are going to have the EXACT same brackets. If you want to win, stick it in with the 2 outer and gambol. How awesome would it be if someone had a bracket with say 6 winners!Which reminded me of one of my utopian poker goals. Win 4 bracelets in one year!
"And if you let them F! you, there will be no foreplay
Rest assured they'll screw you complete till your ass is blue and grey" - Incubus

#39 Marco83

Marco83

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:25 AM

Anyone interested in an Excel sheet (done in OpenOffice) that includes:- All WSOP Events (colorcoded diferent for FCP Point Events and the rest)- Points per Event- FCP Event Points- Non FCP Event Points- Points for all Events- Points per Player- Average Points per Event- Average Points per Player(May have SUM Errors in Microsoft Excel)

#40 Lee_LightsOut_B

Lee_LightsOut_B

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold em

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:05 AM

Is there anyway to verify our picks were recieved .... I submitted mine but never recieved an email or anything confirming it.... just curious
Lights Out Baby!
Play to Frustrate
PS ` MollynLee05

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users