hey just heard about the new poker vt from daniel @ espn today? anyone familiar with that? anyway i currently play @ club wpt would like to play for more if you know what I am saying?. any suggestions on what poker site are really good. O know a few but would like everyones opinion on others. thinking of pokerstars maybe opening an account with $40-$45. What buy in amount would you guys play in @ a sng tourney. Thanks for your responses in advance

HiProbably look around a bit. There will be threads already started on Poker VT here in General Poker. You can find information on the different online poker sites in the Poker Strategy area. There you can also find information on bank roll management.Have fun!

Poker VT is a poker training site that features instruction from Daniel and others and it's on track to launch in the next couple weeks. I've had a chance to see most of the content that will be part of the launch and I'm excited about it.As poker addict said check out the strategy forums here for bankroll advise as there have been many discussions.Welcome to FCP

And if you play anywhere except Stars, get rakeback first. (Check my sig). :)Though Stars is there too now actually, just no rakeback.

Hey I just heard about the new poker vt from daniel @ espn today! Anyone familiar with that? Anyway i currently play @ club wpt would like to play for more if you know what I am saying *wink wink*. Any suggestions on what poker sites are really good? I know a few but would like everyones opinion on others. Thinking of maybe opening an account on Pokerstars with $40-$45. What buy in amount would you guys play in @ a sng tourney?Thanks for your responses in advance.
FYPCongrats on the warm welcome, I'm not sure how you pulled it off.
And if you play anywhere except Stars, get rakeback first. (Check my sig). :)Though Stars is there too now actually, just no rakeback.
*Cough* Whore *Cough*
FYPCongrats on the warm welcome, I'm not sure how you pulled it off.
Took all our strength I'm sure.
QFT!!!!!!!But... I raced to reply first specifically because DN and FCP was all over ESPN today. Thought we should be nice just this once.
QFT!!!!!!!But... I raced to reply first specifically because DN and FCP was all over ESPN today. Thought we should be nice just this once.
God help any more noobs that show up today.Seriously, I read the first few replies and thought I was on the wrong forum.

K.... done being nice for today. I should have let things run their normal course. Sorry to my fello FCPer's for disrupting the natural order of things.

God help any more noobs that show up today.Seriously, I read the first few replies and thought I was on the wrong forum.
haha i was thinkin the same thing....but its all good cause when i post about being at two final tables at the same time (even though they were not huge fields 2 $500+ cashes in one night isnt bad) no one responds but when someone wins a $2 tournament for $100 there is at least ONE response ......sounds like a brag but is more of a rant :icon_cool:edit: pathetic 100th post
fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!
Poker VT is a poker training site that features instruction from Daniel and others and it's on track to launch in the next couple weeks. I've had a chance to see most of the content that will be part of the launch and I'm excited about it.As poker addict said check out the strategy forums here for bankroll advise as there have been many discussions.Welcome to FCP
Is there content related to any other game besides holdem?
Is there content related to any other game besides holdem?
At the launch I don't think there will be much other than holdem.It's possible that their might be a video of Daniel playing another game online but I can't say for sure.
Lets talk numbers here.Just tell me this will be cheaper than CR or PXF. But specifics would be nice. :club:
it's not, but every subscription comes with a copy of Stacked, so it has that going for it
I haven't even got cardrunners yet. I was building up the momentum, now I'm confused.
From what I've heard VT will have a bunch of stuff that CR doesn't. Unfortunately I think VT will be kinda weighted toward MTTs at the launch.
uncooper (fcp): Hi Daniel. Can you talk about what some of the PokerVT instructors bring to the table?  Daniel Negreanu: (4:28 PM ET ) Everyone of the VT pros will be focusing on different forms of hold'em. Annette_15 will obviously teaching tournaments, who knows, maybe she'll do one without looking at her cards again, lol. Adam Junglen has shot some great stuff in tournaments with really unique formats, a la 4 handed, etc. J.C. Alvarado will do a mix of cash games at different limits, BooostedJ has shot videos that will cater to the lower limit players, 50-1.00 etc. I shot some high limit sit n gos and some videos from the 100-200 NL games at Stars. That's just one aspect of what the site offers ,though, Kirk Morrison and Paul Wasicka added some outstanding content from live game scenarios. That stuff will blow you away.
And yes, this is a brag post.