• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 xmykro

xmykro

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,736 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 08:08 PM

11:44 PM - "Night is over and I slipped back down to 89200"Doh! Still a good day 1.

#22 dr_karl

dr_karl

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:POKER xD<br />friends<br />music<br />soccer<br />swimming<br />girls<br />partys<br />piano
  • Favorite Poker Game:no limit Hold'em

Posted 21 April 2008 - 05:20 AM

GL daniel ;)try to copy phil ivey xDi bet you gonna make a final table.. so please do it xD
enjoy your life and play good poker ;)
GL to daniel again

#23 acesfull333

acesfull333

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 437 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:29 AM

Go get'em DN!!!
CCM

"Life consists not of holding good cards,but in playing those you do hold well." - Josh Billings

"We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?" Erik Satie

#24 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 21 April 2008 - 06:52 AM

Where the explanation of the "mistake"? My guess is...betting large into a likely str8. JC Tran folded because he had no J and maybe put DN on a J.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#25 Jariso13

Jariso13

The Forum Pineapple

• Members
  • 1,669 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem...Limit and NL

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

GL :club: :ts :D
"The key to poker is knowing what is going to come out...The spare key is under the mat." -Jariso13

"Chiefhawk eat my butt"

Best poker song ever: Put you poker face together

#26 dr_karl

dr_karl

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:POKER xD<br />friends<br />music<br />soccer<br />swimming<br />girls<br />partys<br />piano
  • Favorite Poker Game:no limit Hold'em

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:10 AM

i can understand daniel...its pretty riscy..especially when you run bad all the time as daniel does sometimes/ofteni prefere a careful game as well...but daniel is a very good reader, so he knows when people have it..
enjoy your life and play good poker ;)
GL to daniel again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users