Wpt Championships Day 1b

Daniel is starting Day 1B today at the $25K WPT Championship Event at Bellagio.I'm not sure if we'll have any updates directly from Daniel today but Cardplayer and the WPT website will be providing updates.Today has about 50% more players in it than yesterday did. Somebody smarter than I am will have to say whether that's a good or bad thing for those who are playing today.Table 55: Daniel Negreanu, Barry Shulman, Blake Cahail - This is Daniel's starting table today.Good Luck Daniel and any other FCPers who are playing today. Hopefully they'll join HoosierAlum who survived Day 1A on Day 2 tomorrow.EDIT: Daniel is sending Matt updates and he's posting them here.Daniel:3:20 EST PM - "I only recognize two faces at my table. Two seats still empty"3:29 PM - "Barry Shulam took a seat"3:42 PM - "Last seat will be JC Tran who hasn't arrived yet"4:36 PM - "End of level 1 49425. Not much happened that first level, mostly watched. Was down to 48k me peak was 50300"5:45 PM - "At 46k now. Haven't played a meaningful pot yet. No real cards yet"5:57 PM - "Back to 49800"6:25 PM - "End of level 2 47075. Nothing to report at all really. Haven't played a lot of hands and haven't hit any flops yet. Great table though with plenty of bad play"8:29 PM - "77k now. Got a gift with AA"8:29 PM - "End of level 3 77175. One bluff with QJ on a board of 789 2 the the AA I made AA full and got paid"8:43 PM - "100k now busted Shulman with KKj vs KJ. Flop was Q 10 7 two diamonds. He had flush and straight draw. Turn J river 10"9:14 PM - "Vs JC I made it 1k with KQ he called on button. Flop KQ8 I check, he bet 1500 I raise to 4500. Turn 9 I bet 10k. That is a HUGE mistake but he folded. Guess why"9:18 PM - "118k. Now won two pots. Bluffed a guy on river in one, the other I flopped top two vs JC but made a dangerous error. Details later"9:25 PM - "My buddy Ted Park filled Shulmans seat. Golfed 36 holes with him yesterday and he crushed him. Time to bust him!"10:08 PM - "115350 after level 4. Won last hand vs JC flop 965 two spades he check raised me. Turn 4 river Q. I win with JJ vs A9. I played careful as usual"10:38 pm - "Clonie Gowan joins the table"11:44 PM - "Night is over and I slipped back down to 89200"Action beings again tomorrow at 3:00 PM EST.

Today has about 50% more players in it than yesterday did. Somebody smarter than I am will have to say whether that's a good or bad thing for those who are playing today.
How did that happen?GL anyone in this
Today has about 50% more players in it than yesterday did. Somebody smarter than I am will have to say whether that's a good or bad thing for those who are playing today.
I would think this would only matter if they played down to where the tables started to get short on the first day so I don't think there is any difference really.
I would think this would only matter if they played down to where the tables started to get short on the first day so I don't think there is any difference really.
It dilutes the field of very good players though.

GL daniel ;)try to copy phil ivey xDi bet you gonna make a final table.. so please do it xD