• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if CardPlayer ever does a special on Patrick's pad, we're going to see something similar to DN's Monte Carlo bedroom, except instead of a blond chick in bed......there'll be a horse's head.You don't disrepect the Brunson.

Sweet....unlike most poker players I really can't stand Antonius.
RDog siding with Doyle. Anyone really shocked? :club:
RDog siding with Doyle. Anyone really shocked? :club:
Aren't they the same age?I keed, I keed!
Yea him Vick12 and Doyle should be put in homes
No....Rdog was good buddies w/ Doyles Great Grandaddy!!!
Yea him Vick12 and Doyle should be put in homes
Easy there sunshine. Just because you are gonna get carded everywhere you go for roughly the next 100 years doogie, doesn't mean u can make fun of me!!!! I mean...I did go to HS in the 90's....You got any ice for this gatorade?
Then! My buddy, Dewey Tomko, who I think will be inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame this year, asked me: "Do you think you can beat Patrik?" I answered, "No, Dewey, I have so much money I'm trying to throw some of it away. Of course I think I can beat him!"
loooooooool
Easy there sunshine. Just because you are gonna get carded everywhere you go for roughly the next 100 years doogie, doesn't mean u can make fun of me!!!! I mean...I did go to HS in the 90's....
Wow I feel old if you guys think that high school in the 90's is old.

I like this:

Then! My buddy, Dewey Tomko, who I think will be inducted into the Poker Hall of Fame this year, asked me: "Do you think you can beat Patrik?" I answered, "
No, Dewey, I have so much money I'm trying to throw some of it away
. Of course I think I can beat him!"

wait what...good read and all, but whats going on. Who challenged, doyle has accepted? they both agreed? Patrik has been running his mouth?(doesnt seem like him)How has this all come about? Im confused.

Is Doyle that good at golf where he will play for $100,000 a hole?
didnt you read his blog ?? he said hes got so much money hes trying to give it away .. PA is a cocky guy and id like to see doyle hit him over the head with his crutch

Doyle and Patrick need to come up with something more interesting than poker and golf to bet on. Maybe they could do some mud wrestling. Now that is not such a good visual.