How Do I Stake Someone?

I'm interested in handing out a few stakes, but I'm clueless as to how it's done. Anyone care to educate me? Also, what's the best tourneys to stake people into. $4.40 seems popular.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u have aim i'll tell u. but basically 50/50 no stake back is standard around here but you can ask for stakeback it's really up to you. um and what tourney you choose is basically up to you i mean 4.40s are popular but people like staking horses into 5.50 tourenys or 11 dollar tourneys cause if they go deep you win a lot more.

if u have aim i'll tell u. but basically 50/50 no stake back is standard around here but you can ask for stakeback it's really up to you. um and what tourney you choose is basically up to you i mean 4.40s are popular but people like staking horses into 5.50 tourenys or 11 dollar tourneys cause if they go deep you win a lot more.
What I don't understand is the actual mechanics envolved in staking. How is it done?
What I don't understand is the actual mechanics envolved in staking. How is it done?
start a thread like this say how many, what for, tourny #. and then they post ps name and city u ship how much the stake is for u then play and split money.
start a thread like this say how many, what for, tourny #. and then they post ps name and city u ship how much the stake is for u then play and split money.
It's the shipping part I don't understand. How would I ship you money?
It's the shipping part I don't understand. How would I ship you money?
Umm...peer to peer transfer?

on pstars: request menu, transfer funds. put in the amount & the recipients name, and use the city as a confirmation that you entered the name correctly.

yes pstars....thx qyaya....thats the part I didn't get
you're welcome, scabtoe.HA!! HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME MIS-SPELLED? HUH? HUH??? yeah, thought so. carry on.
OK here goes......3 stakes to tourney 83594148...Daily 15 grand.....50/50 nsb Starts @ 2pm eastern. I'll choose out of first 6 requests....be clever
Glad you got it all figured out! As someone who's been on both sides of the staking, it's alot of fun, IMO. :club: I'll run for ya if you'd like. freak2304 (Lawrence)