Kill Yourself

You're a pathetic piece of shit.If you're wondering if I'm talking to you...yes, I am. YOU.You've wasted your entire pathetic life. During your selfish miserable existence you've done nothing but disappoint your family and people who try to love you.

You're a pathetic piece of shit.If you're wondering if I'm talking to you...yes, I am. YOU.You've wasted your entire pathetic life. During your selfish miserable existence you've done nothing but disappoint your family and people who try to love you.
:club:
................Dad?
Gee. You are right.... I.... thankyou man! Wow.
How ****ed up is it that this made me laugh my ass off
I'm not your friend, guy
I'm not your friend, guy
I'm not your guy, friend!
I'm not you friend, pal!
I'm not your pal, buddy!