In The Butt........on Myspace

Time to move. When my mom got like that I moved out. Give the girl some space. Not to mention, what kind of mom lets the brother film and antagonize the whole time. What a bitch.
It's what Jesus would have wanted.
It's what Jesus would have wanted.
According to most of the religious girls i've "experienced", Jesus wants you to save yourself until marriage....but taking it up the ol' pooper is quite alright.

Wow, mother is just a little overprotective. And for the record you are not a pervert if you date 18 yo, its all nice and legal. My 18yo daughter is grounded because she met some guy and didnt come home till 10 pm. I hope she sucked his dick and kissed her mom.

That's was great.

Time to move. When my mom got like that I moved out. Give the girl some space. Not to mention, what kind of mom lets the brother film and antagonize the whole time. What a bitch.
I know. If your mother won't understand going to an unknown person's house to meet a guy you've been talking to on the Internet, who will?
Wow, mother is just a little overprotective. And for the record you are not a pervert if you date 18 yo, its all nice and legal. My 18yo daughter is grounded because she met some guy and didnt come home till 10 pm. I hope she sucked his dick and kissed her mom.
What a GREAT DAD!
Any pictures?

This thread reminded me of that Eddie Murphy song about sticking things in your butt. I youtubed it but then I found

It's easily the best thing I've seen in hours on the interweb.