Jump to content


Lhe Challenge(?) Thread


  • Please log in to reply
9642 replies to this topic

#4581 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

    Forum Entitlist

  • Members
  • 24,094 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

So, I'm playing in a 1 dollar rebuy and add on tournament on ub, and I'm of course spewing a ton, but also getting brutally unlucky, and after the rebuy period break ( I'm in about 20 buy ins or so) we have this little exchange... i'm not tilted at all, I just wanted to stir this guy ( who has the biggest stack by far at the table) up..GAMBLER81: mcgee ur one of the unluckiest players i have seen BIGDMCGEE: SHUT THE FCK UPGAMBLER81: oh my and u sasssy GAMBLER81: like a little bithc BIGDMCGEE: YOUR BABY IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST CHILDREN i HAVE EVER SEEN ( he naturally has an ugly baby pic as his avatar) MILDCAJOLERY: hahaMILDCAJOLERY: i like the fightingGAMBLER81: u know i think im gonna bust ur dumbassBIGDMCGEE: GRATSMILDCAJOLERY: one $ add onsMILDCAJOLERY: you people should be ashamedMILDCAJOLERY: bickering over all your bad playsMILDCAJOLERY: go upMILDCAJOLERY: babiesBIGDMCGEE: IM NOT BICKERING OVER BAD PLAYS, I'M BICKERING OVER BIGDMCGEE: HIS UGLY CHILDMILDCAJOLERY: his child is ugly?BIGDMCGEE: IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A TOUCH OF DOWNSGAMBLER81: and like i said go eat chit ur fkin trash GAMBLER81: id fkin kill ur ass MILDCAJOLERY: i hate baby and dog photosMILDCAJOLERY: they scare meBIGDMCGEE: OOOOH YOU'D KILL MY AZZZ HUH? I'M PRETY SCARED, TOUGH GUYMILDCAJOLERY: i think you both need a time outGAMBLER81: i dont have to talk to u fkin immature fk faces MILDCAJOLERY: and some hug therapyBIGDMCGEE: BUT KILLING MY ASS ISN'T GOING TO GIVE YOUR CHILD BACK IT'S BIGDMCGEE: MISSING CHROMOZOMEMILDCAJOLERY: man, i love this game.GAMBLER81: oh dont worry fk face hes a normal boy u need to grow up s
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#4582 checkymcfold

checkymcfold

    almost back to real stakes.

  • Members
  • 9,114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:stanley mission, sk
  • Favorite Poker Game:night baseball

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:12 PM

View Postspecbrad, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 8:36 PM, said:

Who is left in the bracket?FlushG,You available to play tonight?
i'm still in but i have no idea who i'm supposed to play?also, shit, mondays are slow on teh intarweb pokerz.
QUOTE (Dirtydutch @ Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.





#4583 Flushgarden

Flushgarden

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,963 posts
  • Location:Arizona Bay

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:19 PM

View Postcheckymcfold, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 7:12 PM, said:

i'm still in but i have no idea who i'm supposed to play?also, shit, mondays are slow on teh intarweb pokerz.
You play the winner of matt and minhly. Somebody should remind them to play or something. http://www.bracketma....cfm?tid=298942Brad I'm getting kinda deep in a mtt right now, and when its over I think I'm done for the night. Definitely tomorrow though if you're available.
-Danny


#4584 checkymcfold

checkymcfold

    almost back to real stakes.

  • Members
  • 9,114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:stanley mission, sk
  • Favorite Poker Game:night baseball

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

my god i ****ing hate this game sometimes. at least i can say i'm playing well.then again, sometimes it's pretty cool, too. :club:
QUOTE (Dirtydutch @ Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.





#4585 Painter567

Painter567

    ...

  • Members
  • 17,885 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Home

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

View PostFlushgarden, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 10:19 PM, said:

You play the winner of matt and minhly. Somebody should remind them to play or something. http://www.bracketma....cfm?tid=298942Brad I'm getting kinda deep in a mtt right now, and when its over I think I'm done for the night. Definitely tomorrow though if you're available.
Maybe Wed or Thurs night.....tomorrow is bad for me. GL in your MTT.
Hi

#4586 litlebullet

litlebullet

    See, you repress them and I had a lemonade ready to cheer him up

  • Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:somewhere between depression and elation
  • Favorite Poker Game:I pwn everything so I guess that means HORSE.

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 8:07 PM, said:

So, I'm playing in a 1 dollar rebuy and add on tournament on ub, and I'm of course spewing a ton, but also getting brutally unlucky, and after the rebuy period break ( I'm in about 20 buy ins or so) we have this little exchange... i'm not tilted at all, I just wanted to stir this guy ( who has the biggest stack by far at the table) up..GAMBLER81: mcgee ur one of the unluckiest players i have seen BIGDMCGEE: SHUT THE FCK UPGAMBLER81: oh my and u sasssy GAMBLER81: like a little bithc BIGDMCGEE: YOUR BABY IS ONE OF THE UGLIEST CHILDREN i HAVE EVER SEEN ( he naturally has an ugly baby pic as his avatar) MILDCAJOLERY: hahaMILDCAJOLERY: i like the fightingGAMBLER81: u know i think im gonna bust ur dumbassBIGDMCGEE: GRATSMILDCAJOLERY: one $ add onsMILDCAJOLERY: you people should be ashamedMILDCAJOLERY: bickering over all your bad playsMILDCAJOLERY: go upMILDCAJOLERY: babiesBIGDMCGEE: IM NOT BICKERING OVER BAD PLAYS, I'M BICKERING OVER BIGDMCGEE: HIS UGLY CHILDMILDCAJOLERY: his child is ugly?BIGDMCGEE: IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A TOUCH OF DOWNSGAMBLER81: and like i said go eat chit ur fkin trash GAMBLER81: id fkin kill ur ass MILDCAJOLERY: i hate baby and dog photosMILDCAJOLERY: they scare meBIGDMCGEE: OOOOH YOU'D KILL MY AZZZ HUH? I'M PRETY SCARED, TOUGH GUYMILDCAJOLERY: i think you both need a time outGAMBLER81: i dont have to talk to u fkin immature fk faces MILDCAJOLERY: and some hug therapyBIGDMCGEE: BUT KILLING MY ASS ISN'T GOING TO GIVE YOUR CHILD BACK IT'S BIGDMCGEE: MISSING CHROMOZOMEMILDCAJOLERY: man, i love this game.GAMBLER81: oh dont worry fk face hes a normal boy u need to grow up s
I play gam in sngs all the time it's so fun to needle him and spite call his ass.edit: that's not the right gambler w/ numbers added

#4587 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

    Forum Entitlist

  • Members
  • 24,094 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

View Postlitlebullet, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 7:44 PM, said:

I play gam in sngs all the time it's so fun to needle him and spite call his ass.edit: that's not the right gambler w/ numbers added
yeah, well I think the line "well killing my ass isn't going to give yoru child back it's missing chromozome" is fantastic, it still makes me giggle.
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#4588 Mattnxtc

Mattnxtc

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,707 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Houston

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:56 PM

View PostFlushgarden, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 8:19 PM, said:

You play the winner of matt and minhly. Somebody should remind them to play or something. http://www.bracketma....cfm?tid=298942Brad I'm getting kinda deep in a mtt right now, and when its over I think I'm done for the night. Definitely tomorrow though if you're available.
We played and he won like 2 weeks ago.
www.mattnxtc.blogspot.com

#4589 Painter567

Painter567

    ...

  • Members
  • 17,885 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Home

Posted 01 December 2008 - 07:59 PM

View PostMattnxtc, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 10:56 PM, said:

We played and he won like 2 weeks ago.
He didn't give you a crazy sig or av?So we're down to the Final 4?Checky vs. Minh&Me vs. Flushgarden
Hi

#4590 Mattnxtc

Mattnxtc

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,707 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Houston

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:07 PM

Never heard anything about it.
www.mattnxtc.blogspot.com

#4591 MinhLyFan

MinhLyFan

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 375 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Mexico
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold'em

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

I will give everyone I beat something fantastic if I win. Otherwise, I don't really care.
"I can psych the shit out of people. I don't need cards to beat you. I can literally have no cards, and I would still beat you. You think that's not playing fairly, or that's not the way a gentleman plays? I would fight you over that."

#4592 Flushgarden

Flushgarden

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,963 posts
  • Location:Arizona Bay

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:37 PM

View Postspecbrad, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 7:35 PM, said:

GL in your MTT.
cold decked and bubbled final table in a pot that would have made me chip leader....would have been my biggest score if I tid....and I would have been able to buy Christmas presents. lolsuicide
-Danny


#4593 checkymcfold

checkymcfold

    almost back to real stakes.

  • Members
  • 9,114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:stanley mission, sk
  • Favorite Poker Game:night baseball

Posted 01 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

minh, i can play wednesday if that works for you--tomorrow i have plans, and tonight i have to commit suicide.
QUOTE (Dirtydutch @ Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.





#4594 Flushgarden

Flushgarden

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 4,963 posts
  • Location:Arizona Bay

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:07 PM

View Postcheckymcfold, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 8:50 PM, said:

minh, i can play wednesday if that works for you--tomorrow i have plans, and tonight i have to commit suicide.
I'm going to get very high tonight...you should to the same.
-Danny


#4595 checkymcfold

checkymcfold

    almost back to real stakes.

  • Members
  • 9,114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:stanley mission, sk
  • Favorite Poker Game:night baseball

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:15 PM

View PostFlushgarden, on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:07 AM, said:

I'm going to get very high tonight...you should to the same.
i picked quite possibly the worst day possible to run out. gg life.
QUOTE (Dirtydutch @ Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.





#4596 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

    'Skatez

  • Members
  • 12,839 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:19 PM

We can mix up some Cool-Aid and do it together, Checky.

#4597 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

    'Skatez

  • Members
  • 12,839 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:21 PM

View PostFlushgarden, on Monday, December 1st, 2008, 9:07 PM, said:

I'm going to get very high tonight...you should to the same.
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.

#4598 checkymcfold

checkymcfold

    almost back to real stakes.

  • Members
  • 9,114 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:stanley mission, sk
  • Favorite Poker Game:night baseball

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

View PostDirtydutch, on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM, said:

If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.
i think that this will be my new signature.
QUOTE (Dirtydutch @ Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.





#4599 DinkDonk

DinkDonk

    Not the one you want, Babe

  • Members
  • 2,758 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Buffalo
  • Favorite Poker Game:Shorthanded Limit HE

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

That is about the most sig-worthy post I've ever seen.I'm on car accident/insurance claim/still at parents' house tilt today. But I'm back on the grind.

#4600 Painter567

Painter567

    ...

  • Members
  • 17,885 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Home

Posted 01 December 2008 - 09:30 PM

View PostDirtydutch, on Tuesday, December 2nd, 2008, 12:21 AM, said:

If there are two things LHE players like, they are weed and pornography. The third would be kittens. LHE does not appear on the list.
Haahhahhaha! Nice!
Hi




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users


    Google