A Huge Thank You To Gallo, Stupidkid888 And Fcp In General!

First off, let me state that I know probably 80-90% of you on here have a much bigger bankroll then me so if this seems insignifigent to you, please don't flame. I am on such a high right now and really would rather stay there lol.Back a few weeks ago for the Neg-o, Gallo was gracious enough to throw a couple stakes out. I was lucky to get one. Out of 61 people, I finished 3rd. I was sick at the time so I was pleased.Gallo said to send him back around $35 or so and to keep $40 which was real cool of him.I tried grinding the $40 and keeping it going but alas, I lost it all. Because of my showing in the Neg-O, Gallo let me know if I wanted to play again the following week to let him know. Unfortunetly, my hours at work were changing from 8-4:30 to 6-2:30 EST so Staying up until midnight or so just wouldn't be smart, plus I would always be thinking about the time and didn't think it would be fair to waste a stake when I couldn't really concentrate.So 10 days ago I send a message to Gallo basically asking if there would be any way, since I can't do the Neg-o, if it would be ok if I ran for him in the Sunday $100K tourney. He said that wouldn't be a problem. I was really looking foward to it because I had been out of money and craving a big tourney so I felt I could do fairly good. Out of 20,000 I finished 1566. Not bad and cashed $20. Gallo again being very gracious, told me to keep it and make it grow. So after that, I get a little hot and then cool off. I was down to about $16 when I figured someone was real nice to me, let me try to give back and maybe get lucky as well. Last Thursday I threw a stake out to someone and thought we could do a $4.40 Barrage. I hadn't seen them in a while and I just felt like getting into a nice tourney (Was tired of the 45 person sit and go's). My wife was sick and sleeping so I figured this could be fun.StupidKid888 (Adam) came along and got the stake and we were off.Both Adam and I made the final 10, but myself bubbling AK<AQ. It sucked because I wanted to have 2 members of FCP at the final table and hopefully finish 1/2. It wasn't meant to be but I was still excited that Adam was in it still and playing awesome.Adam went on to win the tournament and sent me $108, the normal 50/50. I knew I could trust him to send, but when it gets to be that much money (And yes, that's ALOT to me, especially right now still newlywed), you always wonder if the person will be up and up, especially online. Well he was, as are most members of FCP which really shows what a classy place this is.So Now I have $124.89 in my bankroll and I am just extatic. Going from $0 just 5 days earlier, to having a decent bankroll, it was really nice.It doesn't end there.So I play a few SNGs over the next couple days and pretty much hover around the $125ish area, no real movement.Then comes the Sunday $100K tourney. I end up finishing 145 out of 20,000 for $180. I was at 5th at one point and I know others on here have won the Sunday 100K and the Sunday Million and that is AWESOME, but for me, this was the best I've done in this tourney and was damn proud of myself.So I then was at $278.49I then yesterday and today go into a few $12 45 person SNGs. First one I finished 44th. lol... so I go down to $266.49 and I'm thinking It may be technically outside of my BR, but I'm going to try one more time, I just feel one. I take 3rd. So I end yesterday at $331.49I get home today, make dinner, and proceed to another $12 45 person tourney and I end up winning.Current Bank Roll - $473.49I know this was long and I'm sorry if this was boring to anyone, but I wanted to get my thoughts down while I was feeling this way. With the help of Gallo and Adam, I went from $0 9 days ago to $473.49. So incredibly happy.Besides 1 MTT Win for $1332 and a 2nd place in a MTT for $1400ish, this is the highest I've ever had my bankroll up to online over the past 3 years or so playing.So Thank You Gallo (Sorry I don't know your real name), Adam and all of FCP. You guys are really great and I am so thankful to have found a great community like this.BTW Adam and Gallo, I'm sorry if you didn't want attention brought upon you like this, but I couldn't help it.GL Everyone!EDIT : 2 Days Later, I just realized I wrote this on the one year anniversary of being a member of FCP! Wierd... lol

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a kickbutt story that is a nice change from the 'some jerkoff owes me money'.congrats on the nice bankrolli must say though, i've met Gallo in person and he is pretty much a douchebag in real life :club:

Glad to hear a story like this. Now, keep it a good story, and practice good bankroll mngmt. now....unless you're just wanting to rec-play w/ it, then do whatever you want. GL in the future.

Current Bank Roll - $473.49
Wow thats a big loss playing low stakes in one day.Nah really congrats. I just went busto with my first ever deposit of $100 on PS. Just as I was reading this I was in my last 4.40. I had a K high flush ran into an A high flush. Ouch.GL to you, now I will be on the look out for stakements!!
Nice job, and from dealing/talking with both of them, they're both def great guys. Congrats :club:.
congrats on the success, keep it up. glad to hear about all the great people on the site, that are there to help eachother out.

thats awsomeI was thinking i should do something for my 4k post like stakes but then i realized i have no money lol

thats awsomeI was thinking i should do something for my 4k post like stakes but then i realized i have no money lol
i passed 2k and i didnt even realize

Good read. Don't be embarassed or what not by your success, everyone plays at different stakes- as long as you are successful and happy thats all that matters, gl dude

Good read. Don't be embarassed or what not by your success, everyone plays at different stakes- as long as you are successful and happy thats all that matters, gl dude
I liked the cats playing ping pong better.
lol, well cats can be used as a musical instrument too. Their guts were once used as violin string back in the day.
773951670_efc8ba0ec1.jpg