351 replies to this topic

#61 Kaveros

Kaveros

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:07 AM

View PostDrewy86, on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008, 7:02 AM, said:

Best day/night I've had in a long time... met some fun people and Daniel was a fun dude..class act.
who were you?

#62 aucu

aucu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,986 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Mixed Games

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:47 AM

View PostKaveros, on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008, 7:01 AM, said:

it was a really fun night. great beer too. plus daniel got me to have a vodka cranberry.
Good to hear it worked out,Details please
aucu on Stars and FCP
MJ at B&Ms

#63 irishmon

irishmon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:being a bum
  • Favorite Poker Game:any with cards

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:52 AM

View PostKaveros, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 2:07 AM, said:

who were you?
ANY GUESS WHO I AM?IM THE SEXY C*NT HAHAHAHAHAHTHATS FOR THE TOP NIGHT DANNY BOY YOUR A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR!!!cam,kreton,neil, and the rest had a ball and if you want the pics just let me know ill email u wheneverwell ill give my little imput on the night so here goes:i arrive at 5pm to the breunshittenshousen (lowenbrau for the english and sober) i see danny boy (my nick name for daniel) and the group sitting there so i walk up to my mates who are there have a chat and introduce myself to the man, kid poker.i inform the party from the get go i am peeling from severe sunburn and its safe to assume i do not have leprecy, so i get a sudden rush of "beer o'clock" and order a beer when a lady brings out a jug the size of my head in pure amazment im happy like a fat kid in a candy shop.after ohhh 3 jugs of beer the irishman is warming to the idea of a big night, much to my dissapointment danny boy is a true professinal and lets me know he cant be to late as he has to work!!! but we pushed though anyways once the grog starts hitting home and a lack of food increses the effects of being drunk i make the move to go inside and have a feed.THIS IS WHERE IT GETS BAD (FOR ME)were sitting around drinking and so forth when our dinner arrives, 1 bite into my veal medailions with pasta danny boy throws the first gamble of the night, "irish ill bet you $200 american dollars you cant eat all the food in 2 mnutes" being a true gambler i take his offer but up the time to 2 1/2 minutes. now for the record there was not that much food but it was ****ing hot and the bowl it was in was fresh out of the fire so me being me or a 'stoned rat' as kid poker explained it i woof down the food like a grub trying to pick up the bowl about 5 times to the pure displeasure of burning the shit out of my hand and having the worlds hottest food in my mouth. after exactly 2.30 i open my mouth with it all pretty much gone bar a few scrappings in my mouth and on the floor he pays and but i just couldnt take the money im just not like that.after dinner we drink some more and the band is playing belting out big tunes for our enjoyment, i decide to become slightly homosexual dancing with neil on the dance floor which ended up being me and him dry humping in front of the entire resturant.let me state for the record i am NOT! gay neither is anyone else there (except for cameron............. slightly)so with things slowing down we put flowers on our ears andf move to the bar were we start taking a thousand photos and still being a bit gay arm in arm with my new mate cameron we call it a night and head for the door.thats my story i hope my memory tells the right story if not ill just say "never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"to the 10 people who attended thank you it was a real pleasure to share your company especially the 3 girls who had to put up with us and to MR daniel negreanu my hat goes off to you, taking the time for your fans and now friends you are a true blue fair dinkum top bloke! and i hope when im in vegas u let me hold you to the offer of me paying for you.well its 3.50am im tired, drunk, chronic sunburn so im going to bed!peace guysIRISH
IRISH BY NAME, IRISH BY NATURE YOU SEXY C*NT

#64 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,378 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:02 AM

No hurling?Very disappointing...

F Cancer

#65 aucu

aucu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,986 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Mixed Games

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:06 AM

View Postirishmon, on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008, 8:52 AM, said:

ANY GUESS WHO I AM?
cu dan?
aucu on Stars and FCP
MJ at B&Ms

#66 Uber-Donk

Uber-Donk

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:The old in and out

Posted 05 March 2008 - 12:26 PM

View Postirishmon, on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008, 8:52 AM, said:

ANY GUESS WHO I AM?IM THE SEXY C*NT HAHAHAHAHAHTHATS FOR THE TOP NIGHT DANNY BOY YOUR A GENTLEMAN AND A SCHOLAR!!!cam,kreton,neil, and the rest had a ball and if you want the pics just let me know ill email u wheneverwell ill give my little imput on the night so here goes:i arrive at 5pm to the breunshittenshousen (lowenbrau for the english and sober) i see danny boy (my nick name for daniel) and the group sitting there so i walk up to my mates who are there have a chat and introduce myself to the man, kid poker.i inform the party from the get go i am peeling from severe sunburn and its safe to assume i do not have leprecy, so i get a sudden rush of "beer o'clock" and order a beer when a lady brings out a jug the size of my head in pure amazment im happy like a fat kid in a candy shop.after ohhh 3 jugs of beer the irishman is warming to the idea of a big night, much to my dissapointment danny boy is a true professinal and lets me know he cant be to late as he has to work!!! but we pushed though anyways once the grog starts hitting home and a lack of food increses the effects of being drunk i make the move to go inside and have a feed.THIS IS WHERE IT GETS BAD (FOR ME)were sitting around drinking and so forth when our dinner arrives, 1 bite into my veal medailions with pasta danny boy throws the first gamble of the night, "irish ill bet you $200 american dollars you cant eat all the food in 2 mnutes" being a true gambler i take his offer but up the time to 2 1/2 minutes. now for the record there was not that much food but it was ****ing hot and the bowl it was in was fresh out of the fire so me being me or a 'stoned rat' as kid poker explained it i woof down the food like a grub trying to pick up the bowl about 5 times to the pure displeasure of burning the shit out of my hand and having the worlds hottest food in my mouth. after exactly 2.30 i open my mouth with it all pretty much gone bar a few scrappings in my mouth and on the floor he pays and but i just couldnt take the money im just not like that.after dinner we drink some more and the band is playing belting out big tunes for our enjoyment, i decide to become slightly homosexual dancing with neil on the dance floor which ended up being me and him dry humping in front of the entire resturant.let me state for the record i am NOT! gay neither is anyone else there (except for cameron............. slightly)so with things slowing down we put flowers on our ears andf move to the bar were we start taking a thousand photos and still being a bit gay arm in arm with my new mate cameron we call it a night and head for the door.thats my story i hope my memory tells the right story if not ill just say "never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"to the 10 people who attended thank you it was a real pleasure to share your company especially the 3 girls who had to put up with us and to MR daniel negreanu my hat goes off to you, taking the time for your fans and now friends you are a true blue fair dinkum top bloke! and i hope when im in vegas u let me hold you to the offer of me paying for you.well its 3.50am im tired, drunk, chronic sunburn so im going to bed!peace guysIRISH
StandardFor Sydney
Can't-Understand-Normal-Thinking

#67 Kaveros

Kaveros

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:49 PM

hey come to think of it, did anyone get the $200 that was under the salt shaker?but yeah, I want photo's please irishlol, what started out as a 4 oclock afternoon/dinner thing turned into an 8 hour party. We actually didn't leave until they kicked us out at 12

#68 novalak

novalak

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:11 PM

View PostKaveros, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 9:49 AM, said:

hey come to think of it, did anyone get the $200 that was under the salt shaker?but yeah, I want photo's please irishlol, what started out as a 4 oclock afternoon/dinner thing turned into an 8 hour party. We actually didn't leave until they kicked us out at 12
What a great night!here is a group shot

Attached Files

#69 cyberbob08

cyberbob08

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

View Postnovalak, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 9:11 AM, said:

What a great night!here is a group shot
Guys! Jody from last night. Awesome night :)Theres an album up here with all the pics!! Some of them are blurryish, I had more to drink than I realised. Wow, I'm feeling it this morning hey.... But awesome night thanks Daniel!!http://s82.photobuck...eanu/?start=all

#70 novalak

novalak

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:32 PM

View Postcyberbob08, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 10:16 AM, said:

Guys! Jody from last night. Awesome night :)Theres an album up here with all the pics!! Some of them are blurryish, I had more to drink than I realised. Wow, I'm feeling it this morning hey.... But awesome night thanks Daniel!!http://s82.photobuck...eanu/?start=all
Jody! MateHow you feeling today

#71 Kaveros

Kaveros

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:34 PM

View Postcyberbob08, on Wednesday, March 5th, 2008, 3:16 PM, said:

Awesome! thanks man. I knew I didn't have to bring my own camera :icon_biggrin:edit:woah, this one looks like my head is going thorugh the roof http://s82.photobuck...C00996Large.jpg (me on right)

#72 CrossPurpose

CrossPurpose

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

Thanks to cyberbob for posting those photos.. amazing job!!! Almost kinda like being there. Some great, great pics there. Daniel looks like he was having a blast, and ever so cool with posing for millions of photos with former-strangers.btw that redhead in the blue dress is dangerously cute :club:

#73 cyberbob08

cyberbob08

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Omaha!

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:50 PM

View Postnovalak, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 9:32 AM, said:

Jody! MateHow you feeling today
A bit like a truck hit me. I should still be in bed haha, but soldiering on, here I am at work! But it's totally worth a little bit of suffering :club: How'd you pull up?

#74 Kaveros

Kaveros

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 03:56 PM

Yeah I got home at 2am and was woken by my brothers music at 7. joyHey whoever took that video, upload it to youtube?

#75 novalak

novalak

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:44 PM

View Postcyberbob08, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 10:50 AM, said:

A bit like a truck hit me. I should still be in bed haha, but soldiering on, here I am at work! But it's totally worth a little bit of suffering :club: How'd you pull up?
im alright, but under the weather but im alright :D

#76 novalak

novalak

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

View PostKaveros, on Thursday, March 6th, 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

Yeah I got home at 2am and was woken by my brothers music at 7. joyHey whoever took that video, upload it to youtube?
that was irish, ill chase him up

#77 Evastian

Evastian

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Hold'em

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

Looks like everyone had a great time! Daniel, kudos to you for being such a down to Earth guy. Willing to just kick back and meet with fans at the drop of a hat, that means a lot to many people.

#78 Kaveros

Kaveros

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:43 PM

This is my new blog about the nightSo last night was one of the best nights of my life.I organized for a few FCP members to meet up and show Daniel a good night out.We met at the LowenBrau Keller at 4pm. When I showed up there, there were ahandful of people sitting around and Daniel telling jokes. I indroduced myself andimmediatley the needling started.I told him I was also a professional poker player. We talked about things ranging from a vegan diet, to the separation of Church and State, to getting Daniel to do his Scotty Nguyen and Jamaican impersonation.Daniel and I also had a very cool discussion about tells and what to look for at the table. Not just what to look for, but how to analyse tells from various types of people, and how those tells differ from different player types.We then moved into the inside of the place since some people ordered food.Daniel bet Irish $200 to eat his entire dish of veal... something with a mushroom sauce, in 2 minutes. Irish was eventually given 2 and a half minutes, and Irish just won the bet, dispite having a super hot plate to deal with (the screams of pain sent me and daniel hysterical with laughter)Later on we moved into the bar where various discussions and photo's took place.It was an amazing night, one which I will never forget.I have made many new friends, not only Daniel, but a whole groupof poker enthusiasts.edit:oh and we were outside chatting for about 4 hours, inside eating / drinking / laughing dancing and clapping to german music for about 2 hoursand in the bar for about 2 hours talking about a whole lot of pretty cool stuff.

#79 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,250 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:55 PM

Well, you are not going to believe this.. but guess who is now staying in Sydney till Wednesday?
Posted Image

#80 irishmon

irishmon

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:being a bum
  • Favorite Poker Game:any with cards

Posted 05 March 2008 - 08:57 PM

so how did everyone pull up?thats german shit gives you chronic headaches!!!!i had soooo much fun last night boys i cant believe it.how about one of us organise a cash game soon? my place or anyones place and i am in!

Attached Files

IRISH BY NAME, IRISH BY NATURE YOU SEXY C*NT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users