Jump to content


Sydney Tour Guide


  • Please log in to reply
351 replies to this topic

#341 Kaveros

Kaveros

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:50 AM

View Postaussiedonk, on Thursday, March 13th, 2008, 12:56 AM, said:

Good to meet you DN. Lisa (blonde girlfriend - Lex's friend) keeps going on about how "fascinating" you are. I think she's taking it a bit too far to be honest. Between you and McGroover's stalking tactics (wearing the same shirt as me, etc) I think I may be single soon.Oh yeah and since I met you I have gone on a $5K downswing, which is a lot for me. SweetSo because of you I will soon be broke and alone. Thanks DN. THanks a lot. It was however good to meet everyone else.
Posted Image

#342 irishmon

irishmon

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:HELL
  • Interests:being a bum
  • Favorite Poker Game:any with cards

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:32 PM

View Postaussiedonk, on Thursday, March 13th, 2008, 7:56 PM, said:

Good to meet you DN. Lisa (blonde girlfriend - Lex's friend) keeps going on about how "fascinating" you are. I think she's taking it a bit too far to be honest. Between you and McGroover's stalking tactics (wearing the same shirt as me, etc) I think I may be single soon.Oh yeah and since I met you I have gone on a $5K downswing, which is a lot for me. SweetSo because of you I will soon be broke and alone. Thanks DN. THanks a lot. It was however good to meet everyone else.
well man if you end up single im pretty sure chris "no sex" will move right on in there im 100% sure your girl wont mind after all you both have the same wardrobe hahahahahahaha
IRISH BY NAME, IRISH BY NATURE YOU SEXY C*NT

#343 Suited_Up

Suited_Up

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 25,723 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Poker and Sports

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:13 PM

Just found this thread. I should read blogs more often, lol.Looks like you guys had a good time though. Very cool.
-Kurt

#344 Kaveros

Kaveros

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 06:03 PM

I just realized this is probably the first superthread made by a n00b

#345 rocket

rocket

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL HOLDEM

Posted 18 March 2008 - 02:41 AM

damn it! why didnt i sign up to this form a week earlier i would have driven up from canberra :club: sounds like a good time allthough going out on weekdays :ts must have been dead

#346 mln_falcon

mln_falcon

    Tux Enthusiast

  • Members
  • 2,030 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 18 March 2008 - 06:39 AM

:club:

#347 novalak

novalak

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit

Posted 25 March 2008 - 01:49 PM

View PostKaveros, on Tuesday, March 18th, 2008, 1:03 PM, said:

I just realized this is probably the first superthread made by a n00b
who the hell you calling a n00b

#348 Kyza

Kyza

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • Location:Sydney
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit

Posted 25 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

Hiii n00b. *waves* :bubble_lol:Like i can talk though haha

#349 Kaveros

Kaveros

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 08:01 PM

View Postnovalak, on Tuesday, March 25th, 2008, 1:49 PM, said:

who the hell you calling a n00b
lol take it easy dude. its not meant to be offensive, you just have less than 100 posts thats all.Your member title is " Poker Forum Newbie"

#350 novalak

novalak

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 62 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit

Posted 27 March 2008 - 02:39 PM

View PostKaveros, on Wednesday, March 26th, 2008, 3:01 PM, said:

lol take it easy dude. its not meant to be offensive, you just have less than 100 posts thats all.Your member title is " Poker Forum Newbie"
Cam, chill im joking!lol hiii kylie!

#351 Hooikid

Hooikid

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Hold'em and Omaha 8 or better

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

Hey guys!! did you check out daniels video blog...he said he will come to sydney in december!!!!! I hope i get the chance to see him...I missed the opportunity couple of years ago!! argghh!!

#352 strategy

strategy

    Internet expert

  • Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:strategy
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

View PostHooikid, on Thursday, October 21st, 2010, 4:04 AM, said:

Hey guys!! did you check out daniels video blog...he said he will come to sydney in december!!!!! I hope i get the chance to see him...I missed the opportunity couple of years ago!! argghh!!

QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users