Hero is TAG. I have not shown down any bluffs. Villian seems to be competent, older fella. He is splashing around alot of pots, but seems to play careful. He raises his own straddle. He check calls a flopped straight on two streets.Effective StacksHero $200Villian-$300Hero has Kh KdPreflop: several limps, Hero raises to $18, Villian calls $18 in SB, EP calls $16.Flop: 5c, 10c, 5hEP checks, Hero bets $25, Villian does not take much time and raises to $125. Hero annouces he's all-in for $50 more.thoughts?

He check calls a flopped straight on two streets.Flop: 5c, 10c, 5hEP checks, Hero bets $25, Villian does not take much time and raises to $125
Read is that he slowplays big hands.He is raising here.That probably means he has a draw.
Hero is TAG. I have not shown down any bluffs. Villian seems to be thoughts?
Bet more on the flop. Other than that its good.

Well, i guess this is somewhat of a bad beat, but i guess this could be a lesson for those inexperienced.When he overbets to $125, i immediately knew that he didn't have a 5, it wouldn't make any sense. Simo's read was correct that he slowplays his big hands so thats why it also didn't make any sense for him to raise this much on the flop.As stated, i insta pushed, and as soon as i did, Villian said "Well i ****ed up didn't I?" I said, "Yes you did" but kept relatively quiet. It was like $40 something more to him, and i said to him, "you might as well call, you're getting a million to one on your money. So he takes his time and finally calls another $40 or so.He doesn't turn over his cards and niether do I. Dealer peels the 10x on the turn, and i make some comment about him being a donkey if he pushed with 10. River is an 8x, so no flush was completed. This whole time, he has his cards face down as to throw them in the muck, as he's waiting for me to show my cards. I eventually show my Kings, and as soon as i do, he finally turns over 10, 7. After some *friendly chatter after the hand played out (not really) he tells me he knew i had a big pocket pair and he was trying to represent the 5. It was a tough pill to take afterwards because i only play like 1x every two weeks because of family obligations, and i've been dealt some really tough beats lately and i don't have the time to make some of this back.Oh, and Villian left about 5 hands later. How nice of him.

Please please please please stop posting bad beats in the strategy forums. You get your money in, he's got 2 outs. Congratulations/good work/you still might lose. Stop positing this stuff here.

Oh, and Villian left about 5 hands later. How nice of him.
In October, I had about 8 villains hit two and three outers on the river, scoop $400 - $600 pots right into a rack and leave. The regulars would just laugh -- "there goes your money you got in good, out the door again ... hahahahahaha!"It's part of the game. I wish poker players got a piece of blackjack and craps, because I know that's where half of my money ended up.
WTF?I want to know that too.Where's the Zachsignal when you need it?
Hmmmwell i searched in the control panel help and wattayaknow there's a change name feature listed...our control panel is nothing but a bunch of links to the pages with the actual tools:For example:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=00pay attention to the bolded part of the string... we're telling PHP (the nifty code stuff behind all this) that our action is going to the "UserCP" which I assume stands for User Control Panel, and we're passing some type of parameter of 00Notice that each tool in the control panel has a different value for "CODE"... most use numbers but some use letters... so finding it out won't be that simple (I tried 00 through 99 because it's less boring than working)So all you would need is the code to this old, non-linked, change name tool, and there you have itWell with some crafty haxing around the answer is : dname_startbut it's telling me it's disabled and ish :club: