Any fellow FCPers going to be in the Biloxi/Gulfport area the weekend of Feb 29th/March 1st? Just thought I'd check... If so let me know and we'll get together and take some old folks' moniesssssss!!!!

Any fellow FCPers going to be in the Biloxi/Gulfport area the weekend of Feb 29th/March 1st? Just thought I'd check... If so let me know and we'll get together and take some old folks' moniesssssss!!!!
I'm in Biloxi 4 nights a week, every week, from now to eternity.
  • 2 weeks later...

bump....we're getting down there Thursday night and playing all night at the Beau until early check-in at 11:00am Friday... I'll be playing 2/5 nl obv.... if you're there and you see a guy in a polo with a semi-big nose who looks about 17 (I'm 24) and listening to an ipod, stop and say hi! may be sporting my auburn hat also... represent!! I will have a full trip report when I return... no $1100 hjs (although I wouldn't be surprised if they went for about $20 down there)... taking $2k to either blow, get blowed with, or make more mobnies with.... Am also playing in the $330 tourneys there on sat and sun.... (2 for 2 at FTing tourneys my last 2 attempts there... weeeeee)

Played in the $130 freezeout yesterday. 6th for $287. KJ<56 aipf to knock me out. Thanks Mark. I'll be there Thursday and Friday night. Don't know if I'll get to play though. How long will you be there?WAR EAGLE!!!!!

Played in the $130 freezeout yesterday. 6th for $287. KJ<56 aipf to knock me out. Thanks Mark. I'll be there Thursday and Friday night. Don't know if I'll get to play though. How long will you be there?WAR EAGLE!!!!!
WAR DAMN EAGLE!not leaving until sunday after the tourney... ill be playing a lot while im there though.. when will u be playing there? id like to go back to the club in the beau too... great time there last time we went! are u playing in the sat or sun tourney
WAR DAMN EAGLE!not leaving until sunday after the tourney... ill be playing a lot while im there though.. when will u be playing there? id like to go back to the club in the beau too... great time there last time we went! are u playing in the sat or sun tourney
Nah, the 20K's are a bit out of my price range. I work there in the IT dept. I get off at midnight on Friday. May come down and play some then. Everybody put your hands up for Bodygetta!!!!!

k cool... pretty sure ill be playing then too... unless we are in the nightclub there... by the way, is it opened fri and sat nights or just sat?

k cool... pretty sure ill be playing then too... unless we are in the nightclub there... by the way, is it opened fri and sat nights or just sat?
copy.......paste.......Coast Nightclub Turn up the heat, music and chemistry.Hours of Operation: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 pm - 2 am Friday and Saturday, 11 pm - 3 am Live Music: 5 nights a week! Restrictions: Must be 21 years or older Call (228) 386-7111 for more information

k thanks man.. woulda looked it up myself but im on my pda at work so its hard enough just to post on this forum! lol

These dudes are playing there this weekend.
nice... yeah should be a good time... about 10 white russians (yes, i like them...) at the poker table then we'll stumble in there and check it out..
nice... yeah should be a good time... about 10 white russians (yes, i like them...) at the poker table then we'll stumble in there and check it out..
Man I like white russians too. Haven't had one in forever though.