Jump to content


To Mhoward29


  • Please log in to reply
254 replies to this topic

#21 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:02 AM

View PostGWCGWC, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 10:59 AM, said:

Good on ya Mo. I'd suggest sending the stake back and PM'ing Poto with your original response. PM PEOPLE!
I PM'd with my long post above. I was either going to send it back or TID!!!!!! and send him like 75% of the winnings.

#22 ThePhoenix88

ThePhoenix88

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 3,093 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boca Raton, FL

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:03 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:02 PM, said:

I PM'd with my long post above. I was either going to send it back or TID!!!!!! and send him like 75% of the winnings.
he quit poker. I dont know if he'll be checking fcp any time soon.
I date fat chicks just to balance my range.


Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet: ThePhoenix88
Bodog: talonwhacker

#23 Jrobb25

Jrobb25

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,155 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Los Angeles
  • Interests:SPORTS/MAKING MOVIES
  • Favorite Poker Game:Holdem

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

Im not Dr Phil nor do I wanna be. But it seems like someone is running really bad right now.

#24 20TN40

20TN40

    Self Appointed Princess

  • Members
  • 2,360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tennessee

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:07 AM

Send him the money back. That's the best way to make amends. I don't know what all is going on but I'd bet there is more to it than your stake



#25 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:11 AM

Ok I will send it back but it will have to wait until tonight about 9pm PST. I was really looking forward to playing in the Neg-O. It would have been my first one :club:

#26 20TN40

20TN40

    Self Appointed Princess

  • Members
  • 2,360 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tennessee

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:13 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:11 PM, said:

Ok I will send it back but it will have to wait until tonight about 9pm PST. I was really looking forward to playing in the Neg-O. It would have been my first one :D
PM before 2pm on the day of the next one and I'll stake ya.......I have oldtimers and will forget before then :club:



#27 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

View Post20TN40, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:13 AM, said:

PM before 2pm on the day of the next one and I'll stake ya.......I have oldtimers and will forget before then :club:
Wow thanks. I dont know the schedule of these, I assumed that they were priavte tourneys set up by DNA or someone? Also I am leaving for Vegas this Sunday morning and wont be back til Tuesday night, unless I pull a Chip Reese and never leave!! That sounds like the best option! I will post a trip report.

#28 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:19 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:15 PM, said:

Wow thanks. I dont know the schedule of these, I assumed that they were priavte tourneys set up by DNA or someone? Also I am leaving for Vegas this Sunday morning and wont be back til Tuesday night, unless I pull a Chip Reese and never leave!! That sounds like the best option! I will post a trip report.
Wrong on so many levels. Just stop talking while you're ahead.

#29 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:20 AM

View Postking1305, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:19 AM, said:

Wrong on so many levels. Just stop talking while you're ahead.
Care to explain then?

#30 drcossack

drcossack

    Forum Marth specialist

  • Members
  • 2,727 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scranton, PA
  • Favorite Poker Game:7 Card Stud

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:22 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:20 PM, said:

Care to explain then?
He's a douchebag. Ignore him.
QUOTE(Temporary Nuts @ Friday, April 25th, 2008, 3:30 PM) View Post
*breaks into song*

I'veeeee goooot Hooooeesss
In different areaaaaaa cooooodes... areaaaa cooooooodeeess

Hooooeeesss


#31 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

View Postdrcossack, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:22 AM, said:

He's a douchebag. Ignore him.
lol, from some of his previous posts I was ignoring the second sentence that he wrote. Also I like how before the text under is avatar was massive downswing, now he wants to take on students cuz someone else did. Kind of bizzare.

#32 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:35 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:20 PM, said:

Care to explain then?
My bad, I misinterpreted that as a "Chip Reese is dead" bad joke.

#33 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

View Postdrcossack, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:22 PM, said:

He's a douchebag. Ignore him.
Speaking of assclowns who garner no respect from anyone on this forum....IT'S DRCOSSACK!

#34 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:37 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:24 PM, said:

lol, from some of his previous posts I was ignoring the second sentence that he wrote. Also I like how before the text under is avatar was massive downswing, now he wants to take on students cuz someone else did. Kind of bizzare.
LOL.period.

#35 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:40 AM

View Postking1305, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

My bad, I misinterpreted that as a "Chip Reese is dead" bad joke.
I would never make a joke like that. I meant it as TP/MM joke.

#36 king1305

king1305

    Super Bowl Bound!!!

  • Members
  • 8,399 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:SIXBURGH
  • Favorite Poker Game:Rakeback

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 2:40 PM, said:

I would never make a joke like that. I meant it as TP/MM joke.
Yes, I see that now. My bad.

#37 SpeedKills

SpeedKills

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 3,516 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Poker, Soccer

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:40 AM, said:

I would never make a joke like that. I meant it as TP/MM joke.
shouldnt you be engineering something right now???Get off the forum and get to work.jk man, good to see you got things cleared up.

#38 FARGOpokerND

FARGOpokerND

    11-time National Champions!

  • Members
  • 6,163 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Fargo
  • Interests:POKER!
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:44 AM

View Postmhoward29, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 1:40 PM, said:

I would never make a joke like that. I meant it as TP/MM joke.
was just an honest misinterpretation on his part. I though it was a chip rip joke at 1st too...cuz i skimmed it. But forgot that that is how he got started in vegas.

#39 mhoward29

mhoward29

    6max NL owns me

  • Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • Location:Portland, OR

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:53 AM

View PostSpeedKills, on Thursday, February 7th, 2008, 11:44 AM, said:

shouldnt you be engineering something right now???Get off the forum and get to work.jk man, good to see you got things cleared up.
Ya see the ship I built this morning? Its already pissed...Posted Image

#40 Bshealey786

Bshealey786

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 275 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Dacula, GA
  • Favorite Poker Game:Naked Poker

Posted 07 February 2008 - 12:01 PM

MHOWARD IS A DIRTY CROOK!!!!Haha j/k man, no worries....I don't think anyone has a problem with you. Good luck getting that messy power/tree situation cleared up!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users