Jump to content


Qq, Flop A Fh, Lose On The River.


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AndyZ28

AndyZ28

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 474 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hennepin, Illinois
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 05 February 2008 - 12:01 AM

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($10.30)Villain ($9.25)AndyZ28 ($11.70)Button ($7.25)SB ($9.90)Preflop: AndyZ28 is MP with Q :) , Q :D . Villain raises to $0.4, AndyZ28 raises to $1.2, 3 folds, Villain raises to $2.9, AndyZ28 raises to $11.7, Villain calls $6.35 (All-In).Flop: ($18.65) Q :D , 3 :D , 3 :club: (2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($18.65) 6 :D (2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($18.65) A :) (2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $21.1Villain flipped over pocket Aces. It was a fun hand, I was over joyed with the flop.

#2 craiger

craiger

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 293 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Edmonton, AB
  • Favorite Poker Game:hold 'em

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:04 AM

That's poker justice baby. Just be happy that you were at least able to think you were going to win for 2.5 seconds.
As The Countless Numbers Hunger For Worldwide Renowned

...the rest of us are cleaning up


#3 Kaveros

Kaveros

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 1,813 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:04 AM

How is this a bad beat? The poker gods gave you the needle, but it certainly wasn't a bad beat.

#4 AndyZ28

AndyZ28

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 474 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hennepin, Illinois
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:24 AM

View PostKaveros, on Tuesday, February 5th, 2008, 5:04 AM, said:

How is this a bad beat? The poker gods gave you the needle, but it certainly wasn't a bad beat.
I felt like making a post. I just about always lose with QQ on Stars. First time losing with it hitting a FH on the flop though.

#5 mark_999

mark_999

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BC Canada
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem NL

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

View PostAndyZ28, on Tuesday, February 5th, 2008, 12:01 AM, said:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($10.30)Villain ($9.25)AndyZ28 ($11.70)Button ($7.25)SB ($9.90)Preflop: AndyZ28 is MP with Q :) , Q :D . Villain raises to $0.4, AndyZ28 raises to $1.2, 3 folds, Villain raises to $2.9, AndyZ28 raises to $11.7, Villain calls $6.35 (All-In).Flop: ($18.65) Q :D , 3 :D , 3 :club: (2 players, 1 all-in)Turn: ($18.65) 6 :D (2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($18.65) A :) (2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $21.1Villain flipped over pocket Aces. It was a fun hand, I was over joyed with the flop.
yah well just be happy you only lost 10$. big deal. when you move up to the higher levels, it's alot worse when take a beat. Just be glad it was for 10 measly dollars
" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip Reese

#6 donk4life

donk4life

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 9,215 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

View Postmark_999, on Friday, February 8th, 2008, 3:00 PM, said:

yah well just be happy you only lost 10$. big deal. when you move up to the higher levels, it's alot worse when take a beat. Just be glad it was for 10 measly dollars
That was just a moronic statement.

View Postakashenk, on 02 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I don't mind folding out hands we beat.

#7 mark_999

mark_999

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BC Canada
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem NL

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:07 AM

View Postdonk4life, on Friday, February 8th, 2008, 1:08 PM, said:

That was just a moronic statement.
your moronic
" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip Reese

#8 donk4life

donk4life

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 9,215 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:07 AM

View Postmark_999, on Saturday, February 9th, 2008, 11:07 AM, said:

your moronic
Your mom's moronicBa dun che

View Postakashenk, on 02 August 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

I don't mind folding out hands we beat.

#9 mark_999

mark_999

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BC Canada
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem NL

Posted 09 February 2008 - 10:39 AM

View Postdonk4life, on Saturday, February 9th, 2008, 9:07 AM, said:

Your mom's moronicBa dun che
your mom's mom is moronic
" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip Reese

#10 AndyZ28

AndyZ28

    Poker Forum Nut

  • Members
  • 474 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hennepin, Illinois
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

View Postmark_999, on Friday, February 8th, 2008, 3:00 PM, said:

yah well just be happy you only lost 10$. big deal. when you move up to the higher levels, it's alot worse when take a beat. Just be glad it was for 10 measly dollars
The levels have nothing to do with it. It still sucks. I'm sorry that I don't have $20,000 online and lost $1,000 or something.

#11 mark_999

mark_999

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 914 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BC Canada
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem NL

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

View PostAndyZ28, on Saturday, February 9th, 2008, 11:53 PM, said:

The levels have nothing to do with it. It still sucks. I'm sorry that I don't have $20,000 online and lost $1,000 or something.
yeah thats true, sorry about that, i was on super tilt that day
" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip Reese




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users