Hi everyone,I was reading Daniel's blog and the term "slowrolling" came along. I wonder what that means? They way I interpreted is that someone forces you to show your cards first at the showdown, but I'm not sure that's right.(if y'all are fed up with me asking "what does XXX mean?" all the time, I'll stop opening topics, just let me know :club: )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slowrolling is when you have like AA preflop, or the absolute nuts and someone has gone allin ahead of you, and you wait as long as possible to call, and be cockyand example would be using your entire timebank on pokerstars then calling with AA preflopand yes, please stop making posts asking about this. you can easil find the answer by going to google and typing 'what is poker slowrolling'

slowrolling is when you have like AA preflop, or the absolute nuts and someone has gone allin ahead of you, and you wait as long as possible to call, and be cockyand example would be using your entire timebank on pokerstars then calling with AA preflopand yes, please stop making posts asking about this. you can easil find the answer by going to google and typing 'what is poker slowrolling'
There is no need to talk to a lady like this.

Thanks everyone for the explaination. I always try finding the answer in google first, but all I got were urls with no info on the meaning of it... Hence why I ask here. But I can understand you get kinda fed up with me asking these things so I'll see if I can find someone willing to answer these questions by p.m. or something from now on.

There is no need to talk to a lady like this.
You want to answer my questions from now on? shiny.gif

Ask all you want, not everybody has to answerIf someone slowrolls they are being a dick.Its really unethical.You make someone think they have the best hand, and then show them they dont

Thanks everyone for the explaination. I always try finding the answer in google first, but all I got were urls with no info on the meaning of it... Hence why I ask here. But I can understand you get kinda fed up with me asking these things so I'll see if I can find someone willing to answer these questions by p.m. or something from now on.
heres a possible idea for everyone who has general questions. someone should make a thread that any new players can post any questions that someone feels is "stupid". That way you all hget your ?'s answered...and all the people who hate repetitive questions don't have to be annoyed by multiple threads.
wow, im completely shocked that there was not a pm dna response.you guys are finally coming along. :club:
and yes, please stop making posts asking about this. you can easil find the answer by going to google and typing 'what is poker slowrolling'
Google, what's that? I'm going to look it up in my Encyclopedia Brittanica...
heres a possible idea for everyone who has general questions. someone should make a thread that any new players can post any questions that someone feels is "stupid". That way you all hget your ?'s answered...and all the people who hate repetitive questions don't have to be annoyed by multiple threads.
I think that's a good idea. As soon as I come up with another "stupid feeling" question, I'll open a general thread on "stupid feeling" questions coool.gifMost of the time it's terms I don't know the meaning off though, not the game itself.
Hey Fargo, I just rolled an 817 in league the other night. I shot 279-280-258...two stone 9's the last game and house record is only 827! So excited yet so disappointed!Oh and Fleur is hot from what I hear so it's okay for her to start topics about anything.
Hey Fargo, I just rolled an 817 in league the other night. I shot 279-280-258...two stone 9's the last game and house record is only 827! So excited yet so disappointed!Oh and Fleur is hot from what I hear so it's okay for her to start topics about anything.
bowling is funfor everyone
Amsterdam....can you mail me some pot?
Just did.
slowrolling is what i wil do to you when you come to vegas for a night out.it involves several Gin & Tonics a bed at the imperial palace and a 3rd patry viewing.
Dude, you can't even spit game to a cocktail waitress.imo
Dude, you can't even spit game to a cocktail waitress.imo
You cant just jump in and drive a porsche because you know how to use a stick shift. It takes a little extra to get your hands on such a fine automobile. do you know how tech a hot cocktail waitress can be?this isnt the skank shift waitress's either. this is day shift. And this isnt like picking up a stripper.she knows she is hot enough to make money serving drinks, but isnt outright willing to take her clothes off.deals with random dudes all day, and is most likely just using this job for now.