Dutch Crime-journalist Solves Natalee Holloway Case

Hi everyone,I just saw a press release on the website of the Dutch Crime journalist Peter R de Vries. They claim to have solved the Natalee Holloway case! The programme airs sunday night in The Netherlands and Natalee's mom has come to Holland to be in it as well.They refuse to say how or who did it, but they say they will tell us in the programme. Can't wait to see if it really was Joran! Too bad for all you Americans who will have to wait until monday to hear about it :DEdit: website is http://www.peterrdevries.nl ( I believe there is an English translation as well)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,I just saw a press release on the website of the Dutch Crime journalist Peter R de Vries. They claim to have solved the Natalee Holloway case! The programme airs sunday night in The Netherlands and Natalee's mom has come to Holland to be in it as well.They refuse to say how or who did it, but they say they will tell us in the programme. Can't wait to see if it really was Joran! Too bad for all you Americans who will have to wait until monday to hear about it :club:
Who the hell is Natalee Holloway?*edit* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_HollowayOkay, found it.
Who the hell is Natalee Holloway?*edit* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_HollowayOkay, found it.
You must never watch T.V. or they didn't say anything about it in Canada. Natalee Holloway was an American student who went on Holiday to Aruba. There she met a Dutch guy named Joran and after that was never heard from again. So everyone believes she was murdered, most believe by Joran (and/or his friends), but the DA can't prove it. So now it seems that Peter R de Vries has found conclusive evidence about the case. :)Edit: I'll leave this up in case other people don't know about it either
You must never watch T.V. or they didn't say anything about it in Canada. Natalee Holloway was an American student who went on Holiday to Aruba. There she met a Dutch guy named Joran and after that was never heard from again. So everyone believes she was murdered, most believe by Joran (and/or his friends), but the DA can't prove it. So now it seems that Peter R de Vries has found conclusive evidence about the case. :)Edit: I'll leave this up in case other people don't know about it either
Oh, we get all the american news...Just didn't place the name out of context, afterall the disapearance happened May 30, 2005
Oh, we get all the american news...Just didn't place the name out of context, afterall the disapearance happened May 30, 2005
It was in the news again recently, Aruba re-arrested a few of the suspects but then released them again and said the case was closed. Seems like they've kinda butchered it so far.
Understandable, it never left the news here though. Two weeks ago Joran threw a glass of wine into Peter de Vries' face in a tv programme, so after that, the whole thing kinda took off again here :club:
Understandable, it never left the news here though. Two weeks ago Joran threw a glass of wine into Peter de Vries' face in a tv programme, so after that, the whole thing kinda took off again here :club:
Always a good strategy to look innocent if you're the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
Always a good strategy to look innocent if you're the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
Maybe he confused it with poker and tried to bluff ;)I think there will be a lot of sleepy students at my faculty monday morning ( I study Criminology and the show airs until around 23.30 :club: )
I'm sure the case has been broken wide open by some random journalist, and they're just waiting to give details.That, or some douchebag is trying to make a name for themselves.
He solved it, I'm 100% sure. Peter de Vries has solved a large amount of murdercases over the years and he would never say he solved it if he hadn't. I'll post the details here sunday as soon as I've watched it :club:
You must never watch T.V. or they didn't say anything about it in Canada. Natalee Holloway was an American student who went on vacation to Aruba. There she met a Dutch guy named Joran and after that was never heard from again. So everyone believes she was murdered, most believe by Joran (and/or his friends), but the DA can't prove it. So now it seems that Peter R de Vries has found conclusive evidence about the case. :)Edit: I'll leave this up in case other people don't know about it either
FYPAlso, you use too many smilies... but welcome to the forum.
FYPAlso, you use too many smilies... but welcome to the forum.
I don't know what FYP stands for, but thanks for the welcome. Get used to the smilies, I'm a smilie kinda person spinsmile.gif
I don't know what FYP stands for, but thanks for the welcome. Get used to the smilies, I'm a smilie kinda person spinsmile.gif
Smilie, really? From your picture I would have guessed 'smarmy'.
Smilie, really? From your picture I would have guessed 'smarmy'.
What's 'smarmy'? hate it when people try to insult me with words I don't know the meaning of sm_eerie.gif
smarmyadjectiveunpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech; dictionary.com is our friend.
God, I feel stupid now but uhm...What's suave and ingratiating? nosmile.gif
Just think of every french guy you've ever met. Average all of their personalities together and there you go.
iiiieeelll pukey.gifAnd he says that's how I look? Pffff sm_eerie.gif
It's a 12th grade word...some of us made it that far.Hiyooooooo!!!
Some of us are also Dutch and English isn't their native language, thank you very much