Time To B-b-q 3 Stakes!

ALoha FCP!Im a little late on these stakes but its finally here. The standard 50/50 no stakeback does APPLY. Just a couple requirements.- > 700posts- Member since July 2007- Also have most of the rest of your night free, thinking your going deep. (obv your judgement not mine :club: )If you want the stake and you fit these requirements, then plz post PS handle and location for shipping. ALoha, goodluck, and have fun!jCHungry FCPers-Quadaces on fcp, griff_900 on ps-zmoney on fcp, HDgrinder on ps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GL HorsesOnly 2/3

Hdgrinder(Puyallup)TY

Registered

I'll play, but only 200 posts, longtime lurker. If not, GL to the rest.ClamVandy(West Des Moines)
if u have$11 in your ps acct. reg. now i'll ship if u wait to rec. it you wont be able to reg.
ok drop the 2 requirements. yaha, and zmoney. if u guys want in and have the hours to spare. post your ps sn and loc
I missed the boat :D but thx anyway jcash, gl to you're horses :club:
I missed the boat :D but thx anyway jcash, gl to you're horses :club:
thank you yahaw, and im sorry. I saw you lurking for a while and then I saved one for ya then you vanished, i was like NOooooo
thank you yahaw, and im sorry. I saw you lurking for a while and then I saved one for ya then you vanished, i was like NOooooo
NP, I never ask for stakes, not my thing lol, but i'll come rail you for gl.

I <3 FreerollingPokerStars Game #14846766247: Tournament #74499101, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level IV (50/100) - 2008/01/26 - 19:46:28 (ET)Table '74499101 100' 9-max Seat #6 is the buttonSeat 1: stiesnking (4305 in chips) Seat 2: HøgniH (2195 in chips) Seat 3: riptide38 (2490 in chips) Seat 4: killerstack (4605 in chips) Seat 5: maurotto84 (8565 in chips) Seat 6: HDGrinder (6160 in chips) Seat 7: gozillastile (8840 in chips) Seat 8: hinda73 (2190 in chips) Seat 9: TwoSetsTwins (5715 in chips) gozillastile: posts small blind 50hinda73: posts big blind 100*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HDGrinder [Kh Qc]TwoSetsTwins: folds stiesnking: folds HøgniH: folds riptide38: calls 100killerstack: raises 420 to 520maurotto84: folds HDGrinder: calls 520gozillastile: folds hinda73: folds riptide38: calls 420*** FLOP *** [Qh Jh 6h]riptide38: bets 1970 and is all-inkillerstack: folds HDGrinder: calls 1970*** TURN *** [Qh Jh 6h] [6s]*** RIVER *** [Qh Jh 6h 6s] [3h]*** SHOW DOWN ***riptide38: shows [Qd Kc] (two pair, Queens and Sixes)HDGrinder: shows [Kh Qc] (a flush, King high)HDGrinder collected 5650 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5650 | Rake 0 Board [Qh Jh 6h 6s 3h]Seat 1: stiesnking folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: HøgniH folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: riptide38 showed [Qd Kc] and lost with two pair, Queens and SixesSeat 4: killerstack folded on the FlopSeat 5: maurotto84 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: HDGrinder (button) showed [Kh Qc] and won (5650) with a flush, King highSeat 7: gozillastile (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 8: hinda73 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: TwoSetsTwins folded before Flop (didn't bet)

@ 11k