So, I Haven't Played In A While (part Deux)

Part one can be seen at the following link, but it probably doesn't contain a lot that's pertinent to this thread (except why I left poker to begin with)....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=115470Anyway, I've been thinking a lot over the last month or so about playing again. I'm a full time college student with a couple of good part time jobs. I'm looking at depositing about 100 on Full Tilt to play NL cash games and rebuild a working bankroll.What I'm curious about is how the game has changed since the ban on internet poker was instituted. Is TAG and/or LAG still the most profitable style to play? I've heard the play is a lot tighter...but is it smarter?I'll probably start with .05/.10 NL and work up from there. If anyone would like to speak with me extensively and/or privately, you can PM me your AIM or MSN name. I appreciate any help I can get to make any strategical transition easier and quicker.

If you are low-limit NL cash grinding, the best place to get insight and thought is most definitely the new challenge thread in Gen Poker.weeeeeee

Welcome back.IMO the best way to make money at games as low as $10 NL is to let people overbet into you a bunch and just call mostly, or minraise (minraise will be big on their huge bets)

Part one can be seen at the following link, but it probably doesn't contain a lot that's pertinent to this thread (except why I left poker to begin with)....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=115470Anyway, I've been thinking a lot over the last month or so about playing again. I'm a full time college student with a couple of good part time jobs. I'm looking at depositing about 100 on Full Tilt to play NL cash games and rebuild a working bankroll.What I'm curious about is how the game has changed since the ban on internet poker was instituted. Is TAG and/or LAG still the most profitable style to play? I've heard the play is a lot tighter...but is it smarter?I'll probably start with .05/.10 NL and work up from there. If anyone would like to speak with me extensively and/or privately, you can PM me your AIM or MSN name. I appreciate any help I can get to make any strategical transition easier and quicker.
play hasn't changed a ton on stars. tag still gets it done at the lower limits. the number of players has significantly increased so there are way more tables and it's easy to find juicy ones. sngs have tightened a bit.i don't play on FT

Having played both Full Tilt and Poker Stars recently, I have to say Stars just seems easier, at least at the level I play, $50 NL. There just always seems to be that one 80/15/2 or 30/0/0.5 donk that is just trying to give you his money. So I would personally recommend Poker Stars, I have basically been playing a TAG style there and it has worked well for me so far.

I decided to deposit on Pokerstars. The biggest factor was that echecks was easier and quicker than epassporte (and there's no $5 processing fee). I'm going to start with $10NL and move my way up. I'll post hands on here on occassion. Thanks to everyone for your help.