Settlers Of Catan

Settlers is easily the best board game ever. Can we agree on this? Yes we can. They have regular settlers online now on MSN Games, here. This version is user friendly, and if you have never played you could learn how here. The only bad thing is that there are only 30-40 players most of the time, so it takes about 5 minutes to get a game going.The Cities and Knights expansion is an absolute necessity obviously. How many people have played it? Well they now have Cities and Knights online also, here.. Click Play on the left, and then Ranking C&K. There are 400+ people all the time on this site and the games are starting constantly. No more than a 20 second wait any time, day or night.Special note: If you have never played Cities & Knights, I would not advise playing online. The interface is not very user friendly, but if you have played C&K then you know how addicting it can be and the online version is awesome... but it's only awesome because you can play anytime you want against other people..... not because of the terrible interface.2nd Special note: If you have no idea what I'm talking about: then get ready to live.

Is this the "I have wood for sheep" game?If so, Nik is a big fan.
Yes, as Briand already said, it is really really fun. I highly recommend you finding it and playing it.