I've Had One Shitty ****ing Day

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably about a month or two late on this but I'm just catching up with the HSP shows and I can't believe the break Laliberte gave Benyamin during the 15th episode, where Benyamine had a nut flush draw and Laliberte had top two pair. WTF a 1.2 million dollar pot suddenly becomes non existant. I know it's their money and they can do what ever the hell they want with it, and I don't blame Benyamine for taking the offer given to him, but it just does not make for good tv.here's the link if u don't remember what the hell im talking about:link

i just set off the fire alarms in my apartment.my girlfriend conveniently decided to store the pizza pan with old pizza on it in the oven....i preheated the over and didn't check for shit in it 1st...whole thing lit up and smoked this place all over

I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL WHAT EVER IT IS I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL

i just set off the fire alarms in my apartment.my girlfriend conveniently decided to store the pizza pan with old pizza on it in the oven....i preheated the over and didn't check for shit in it 1st...whole thing lit up and smoked this place all over
this is why you gotta keep your pimp hand strong.
when i was at my moms for xmas the stove started on fire and i sat there for a minute or so until i finished the hand i was playing......is that bad????
I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL WHAT EVER IT IS SAMMY I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL I CALL
FYPjust seemd funnier that way.
In the poker game of life, women are the rake. The fuckin rake man.
now shes up and b!tchin to me about how i woke her up...ghey
Get money, fuck bitches. Holla.If you're havin girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Why do I keep coming back to this thread?
i am intrigued with the next stupid post...what if fargos post that his house burned down and you missed it cause you wrote off the thread...something interesting will happenjust wait for it
i am intrigued with the next stupid post...what if fargos post that his house burned down and you missed it cause you wrote off the thread...something interesting will happenjust wait for it
Well if XXEddie was in the house it might make it more interesting.
not to mention all the talk of pancakes...