Pokerstars Last Update

Ehh. Cool and not so cool at the same time. It is fun to see you cards and say "Oh man, I would've hit trip 7s with my 73o." But you keep seeing this and you start playing bad cards. When you fold you should forget what you had.I didn't even notice this until you said it was there. All I saw was the new logo on the table.

Ehh. Cool and not so cool at the same time. It is fun to see you cards and say "Oh man, I would've hit trip 7s with my 73o." But you keep seeing this and you start playing bad cards. When you fold you should forget what you had.I didn't even notice this until you said it was there. All I saw was the new logo on the table.
There's a new logo? lol.I noticed the ghost cards feature by accident earlier.

ehhhh this morning i was playing cash games. I flopped the nutz and i was like YATZEE!! looked at my cards and it looked a little blurry, noticed i actually folded.got my hopes up for nothing. :club:

I wonder if you can turn off the ghost image of the cards? No, I haven't looked yet, why should I when you people can answer this for me. Dane? are you there Dane?

I keep hoping they will make a mistake on one of these updates and make me a superuser.
I keep putting my mouse pointer over each person, hoping to see their cards.Nothing yet.
lol same here...Was it poker room that had the percentages like on tv when someone was all in? I wish they would add that on stars...
lol same here...Was it poker room that had the percentages like on tv when someone was all in? I wish they would add that on stars...
lol ya, it was poker room. i remember being so amazed when they added that. doesnt seem quite as cool anymore tho :club:
Was it poker room that had the percentages like on tv when someone was all in? I wish they would add that on stars...
It was cool until you saw you went from 99% on the flop to losing the hand on the river.
That would be absolutely horrible, then the fish would get educated and there would be no more "well I was a favorite" arguments that are always so hilarious!