Sick Night At The B&m

Weak trip report.Tell us more.
Got to the boat around 5:30 tonight. I had played a 6 hour session earlier in the day for -$150.Bought in for $300. Hit a sick cooler for a $900 pot against a sweethart player. Same sweetheart player bought in for the full amount, ran his stack up to about $500. About an hour later, I have AA and raise to $15 PF, Sweetheart calls me in SB. Flop is AQQ. He bets $45 (obviously has a Q, so I call. Turn is 9. Sweetheart bets $75, i call quickly to make it look weak. River is a blank. He fires $100, i push him in for the rest of his stack, and he begrudingly calls. The rest of my $500 or so was built just making value bets and playing big stack bully that everyone wanted a piece of. Interesting hand came up between me and a real solid player who had around $700 when i had him covered twice. Preflop he raised to $15, a couple calls and i call with A10hh. Flop is 5c, Ax, 4c. Villian bets $20, i call. Just us to the turn which is a 3x. Villian bets $50. (The second hand that i played at this table involved this villian, and he made a similar bet on the turn, which he folded to a slight min-raise bet (to $125) when i had a full house, so i have this hand in the back of my mind) I check raise to $100 and he calls after about 7 seconds of thought. The river is a blank. I shake my head and say "i guess we're chopping our straight," and check to him. He checks behind and can't beat my Aces. That kinda night. I left around 11:30p.
Made more than 6 buy-ins at the $300 1-2 NL game at Ameristar for about $1600 in profit. I made most of it off the same guy too.Definitely beats grinding $10 NL on Pokerstars which i had been doing lately.
Im n0t very good at math and all but...... uh..... 6 x $300=........uh......um.....yeah......
Got to the boat around 5:30 tonight. I had played a 6 hour session earlier in the day for -$150.Bought in for $300. Hit a sick cooler for a $900 pot against a sweethart player. Same sweetheart player bought in for the full amount, ran his stack up to about $500. About an hour later, I have AA and raise to $15 PF, Sweetheart calls me in SB. Flop is AQQ. He bets $45 (obviously has a Q, so I call. Turn is 9. Sweetheart bets $75, i call quickly to make it look weak. River is a blank. He fires $100, i push him in for the rest of his stack, and he begrudingly calls. The rest of my $500 or so was built just making value bets and playing big stack bully that everyone wanted a piece of. Interesting hand came up between me and a real solid player who had around $700 when i had him covered twice. Preflop he raised to $15, a couple calls and i call with A10hh. Flop is 5c, Ax, 4c. Villian bets $20, i call. Just us to the turn which is a 3x. Villian bets $50. (The second hand that i played at this table involved this villian, and he made a similar bet on the turn, which he folded to a slight min-raise bet (to $125) when i had a full house, so i have this hand in the back of my mind) I check raise to $100 and he calls after about 7 seconds of thought. The river is a blank. I shake my head and say "i guess we're chopping our straight," and check to him. He checks behind and can't beat my Aces. That kinda night. I left around 11:30p.
I'd have waited about 2.38 seconds and shoved on your ass, FYI.
I'd have waited about 2.38 seconds and shoved on your ass, FYI.
He looked like he was about to. Then he just shakes his head left to right and hits the felt with his palm a couple of times, and when i said i guess you have this beat, he said no actually i don't, and i was suprised. I played that hand so badly on the river, but i guess he was scared to lose more money, he had been getting hit hard before that hand.