Daniel Is Done.....

Too worn out to play poker??????Maybe it is better said.....he is tired of getting he ass kicked on the felt and losing money.One the top of his profession, in just a couple of short years has fallen to just another average joe. Did the money go to his head? Just like a professional athlete that signs a big contract and then takes it easy.He has been able to keep his face in the limelight and live off his past successes, but soon everyone will realize that he is just not one of the best any longer.Only playing in a few $10K+ events is just not going to get it done. If he is serious about his poker and legacy, he needs to put all the other crap aside and focus on the game. Maybe swallow his pride and move down a level in cash games at the Bellagio so he can learn how to crush a game again. I think that would go a long way to improve his psyche. Also, he needs to enter more than the main events. Who cares if the top prize in only $100K-$300K. Swallow the pride and get you hours in. I think he has lost touch with the game that got him to where he is today. Maybe the passion is gone and will never come back? Maybe he is not as wealthy as we all think and he is taking back for a while to make other money on the side that is a safer bet? I don't know, but he has disappeared from the cash game scene, played a tight, boring, scared game on HSP, and his tournament results have been very poor.Normally I do not like seeing pros at my table, but he has fallen into a class with a few other pros that I love to see at my table as I lick my chops and know exactly how to extract their money from them.I think we all miss the old Daniel and his 2004 game. The question is does he have the heart and desire to get back on top of the poker world and not just the top of the popularity contests.I have my doubts...........

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha-ha. these types of posts always amuse me. I have no idea about how any pro is doing(including DN) because i don't follow the poker-celeb scene, but even if he's washed up, i say better to be a has-been than a never-was...

Well a quick Google search tells me that:He has like 8 $50,000+ live tourney cashes since 2004He has made about $2.7 million in these alone. He knows what anyone in the world is holding at this exact moment in time.He knows he can outplay them after the flop. And he's hiding in your closet and laughing at you as you prepare to make your UTG shove with ace rag and an m of 22.

Normally I do not like seeing pros at my table, but he has fallen into a class with a few other pros that I love to see at my table as I lick my chops and know exactly how to extract their money from them.
Arrogant much?

I personally believe that Daniel is unable to do so because uh some…people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh I believe that are at education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and.. I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US or or…or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we would be able to build up our future for our children.Mark

I personally believe that Daniel is unable to do so because uh some…people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh I believe that are at education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and.. I believe that they should uh our education over here in the US should help the US or or…or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we would be able to build up our future for our children.Mark
:club: I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!!!1111 ZOMG, GO MAPSZ~!!!!!!!!1111
Well a quick Google search tells me that:He has like 8 $50,000+ live tourney cashes since 2004He has made about $2.7 million in these alone. He knows what anyone in the world is holding at this exact moment in time.He knows he can outplay them after the flop. And he's hiding in your closet and laughing at you as you prepare to make your UTG shove with ace rag and an m of 22.
Pretty much the post I was preparing. So...+1
Winner... AINEC
dude makes two posts a year and just comes around to stir the pot.Can you say "troll"
It's pretty obvious. Trouble is the trolls get way more attention than they should here at FCP.