PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($44.25)Hero ($25)CO ($27.70)Button ($32.55)SB ($24.75)BB ($48.25)Preflop: Hero is MP with 6club.gif, Aclub.gif. 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25, 1 fold, Button raises to $1, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75.Flop: ($3.25) 9heart.gif, 7heart.gif, 5heart.gif(3 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1, Button raises to $3, SB folds, Hero raises to $5.5, Button calls $2.50.Turn: ($14.25) Qspade.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Button checks.River: ($14.25) 2heart.gif(2 players)Hero ???Final Pot: $14.25

oh my...preflop - fold or raise. don't limp with this hand UTG especially in 6 maxflop - check-fold. if you're going to semibluff by leading, it needs to be pot. if you're going to try and sell the weak lead-3bet "i am super strong" bluff, you need to reraise a lot more. turn - you're trying to bluff. why are you checking? if you're giving up, then there is no question what you do on the river. river - as played, check-fold

ewwww.Check/fold this flop all day. If you are going to try to steal here, a check raise is a better option. As played, after he raises to 3, if you are still inclined to win this pot at any cost, your reraise was way too small. Make it 9 or 10 and he might lay his hand down.But again, you shouldn't be putting any more money in this pot after the flop.

I appreciate all the comments so far, I realize there are big problems in my game. I dont know how Ive come to play so bad lately, so Im trying to fix it. Result:I bet 8.95 on river and he folded.

See, now doesn't that look prettier.Few things about the hand.Firstly, I wouldn't post results so soon as it alters people's responses, and makes them inaccurate.Secondly, your continuation bet is really weak. Bet at least $2, but I'd go for $3. Your RR is too small, as well, as you're pricing in any flush or straight draw. If you're going to continue bluffing at this, I'd make it $9 or so. If you've a decent read, a shove is in order IMO.The check on the turn is a massive sign of weakness, also. I'm surprised BTN doesn't pounce on this. I'd probably shove here if I knew my opponent well enough. Do you have any reads.The river: Yeah, depends on reads really. If he's got >Th, he's going to call. If not, he could easily put you on Ah and muck it.Basically, if you're going to bluff, make it genuine.Oh, and I wouldn't raise this PF in the first place, personally.

I'm finding more things wrong with this hand than I'm finding right. You need a serious overhaul of your game :(UTG limp = terribleCall after limp = badFlop bet = awfulFlop bet size = horrendousFlop 3-bet/size = dreadfulTurn check = poorI'd go on, but I'd need to find a thesaurus first.

Yeah its all been said but this is atrocious.Preflop is a raise or a fold, don't just limp in with it then call a raise behind you, thats bad.On the flop, you know you have the A6 of clubs and not hearts right? Its just tought to see what you were even thinking here on the flop. Whatever it was, its bad.Turn and river aren't really worth talking about. Look at the positives, at least you fired the river and took it down. However, it is certainly a poorly played hand.