Need Help With This Hand * Aa *

PokerStars Game #12635009390: Hold'em No Limit ($0.10/$0.25) - 2007/10/15 - 00:20:04 (ET)Table 'Menkib III' 6-max Seat #5 is the buttonSeat 1: donkeykong81 ($26.20 in chips) Seat 2: alexrules ($24.65 in chips) Seat 3: JimmyAcesUp ( *** H E R O *** ) ($21.30 in chips) Seat 4: Superiorleo ($39.10 in chips) Seat 5: carydarling ($24.90 in chips) Seat 6: Sinops17 ($49.10 in chips) Sinops17: posts small blind $0.10donkeykong81: posts big blind $0.25*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to JimmyAcesUp [Ac Ad]alexrules: folds JimmyAcesUp: calls $0.25Superiorleo: calls $0.25carydarling: folds Sinops17: folds donkeykong81: raises $0.50 to $0.75JimmyAcesUp: raises $0.75 to $1.50Superiorleo: folds donkeykong81: calls $0.75*** FLOP *** [2s 6d Qs]donkeykong81: checks JimmyAcesUp: checks *** TURN *** [2s 6d Qs] [Qc]donkeykong81: bets $1.75JimmyAcesUp: calls $1.75*** RIVER *** [2s 6d Qs Qc] [6s]donkeykong81: checks HERO ?? I have 0 reads on the player I am headup against. I just sat down. I would definitly appreciate any constructive crit ... I think I misplayed the flop. The turn scared me, and the river makes a flush, which gives me a slight belief he was chasing when he checked the flop.

I have 0 reads on the player I am headup against. I just sat down. I would definitly appreciate any constructive crit ... I think I misplayed the flop. The turn scared me, and the river makes a flush, which gives me a slight belief he was chasing when he checked the flop.
Just check through and don't limp/min-raise your AA and check a flop with them any more. Seriously, what's the use of betting this river if you won't bet the PF, Flop and turn?

Nearly as bad as the A6 hand I am afraid. Aside from the weird and atrocious way in which you are playing these hands wtf is the deal with your bet and raise sizes?Also, could you please explain the rationale behind your flop check to me? I am trying to think of one and I am drawing a total blank.

if you are going to limp raise, you should put in a much larger reraise then you did. and in this kind of hand, you have to bet the flop to promote action, the villain can easily check raise you on a bluff, because he is thinking you wouldn't fastplay a hand.