My Sisterinlaw Is In This Video

She's the the first one shown by herself with flave, and in the group she's on the left (flave's right).I was at the shooting of this commercial.And of course its a brag post. Its pretty cool. No she didnt have to **** anybody. She actually gets paid.
She's the the first one shown by herself with flave, and in the group she's on the left (flave's right).I was at the shooting of this commercial.And of course its a brag post. Its pretty cool. No she didnt have to **** anybody. She actually gets paid.
If she's getting a piece of Flav's action, he's getting a piece of hers.

Well I flipped off a reporter once when she was trespassing on my property and I made the news with my hands blurred out. Maybe she'd do me and we could have a combined 2 seconds of fame.Tom.

Well.Never.
hey do you have your own room over there? I just talked to my buddy last night who said he has his own room (maybe a roommate, I don't know) but he has internet access in it. sounds mighty luxurious to me.

LOL I didn't know having a family member playing a groupie in a rap video was something to brag about.But seriously how does she get involved in this stuff. Does she just find out where the video shoots are and go there, does somebody call her to tell her where they are going on? Is it good pay or no pay, or is she just in it for connections? DETAILS DETAILS.More importantly lets see some pics of your wife!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO YEAYAAAA

hey do you have your own room over there? I just talked to my buddy last night who said he has his own room (maybe a roommate, I don't know) but he has internet access in it. sounds mighty luxurious to me.
Ya. A real blast over here.Worst part is paying the illegals to mow my lawn.I try to catch them when Sports Center is on commercial and one of the strippers aren't taking me down the windpipe.Anyhow, got to go, I hear the party starting up downstairs and I don't want to miss the corks. The Dom goes so fast at these little black tie affairs we have every Tuesday.
LOL I didn't know having a family member playing a groupie in a rap video was something to brag about.But seriously how does she get involved in this stuff. Does she just find out where the video shoots are and go there, does somebody call her to tell her where they are going on? Is it good pay or no pay, or is she just in it for connections? DETAILS DETAILS.
She has an agent. The featured girl in this video also has the same agent. She was paid I think $200 for her 0.6 seconds. She's been in other videos, I just posted this one because she had just showed me and I recognized the song. Its actually a pretty big hit. She did a few videos to get the money to have her portfolio professionally done. It costs about $2000. Her goal isn't to be in videos, its just a stepping stone.Her agent found her on myspace. lol