Something Bad Is Gonna Happen To Ap

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to post this link. I was already 100% sure there was a superuser account by playing with doubledrag. What's terrible is that AP hasn't and most likely never will respond, and as someone pointed out in the P5's thread, if someone that was semi competent at poker has access to this superaccount it would be almost impossible to catch that person. I'm just glad AP has easy transfer to UB.

I wish i could say it affects me but it doesn't personally, I play 2/4 limit. I'm staying at AP for the time being.

Listen.I'm 99.9% sure of a few things here.1) This probably did in fact occur.2) AP had nothing to do with it.3) AP has fixed the problem.4) AP will NEVER tell anyone that they were ever compromised. This WILL be swept under the rug.5) This won't happen again at AP.

Listen.I'm 99.9% sure of a few things here.1) This probably did in fact occur.2) AP had nothing to do with it.3) AP has fixed the problem.4) AP will NEVER tell anyone that they were ever compromised. This WILL be swept under the rug.5) This won't happen again at AP.
IMO to be 99.9% sure of #'s 2,3 & 5 is naive and just plain silly
There is no way we can be sure of this. 3. AP has deleted the suspect accounts. Problem might still be there 5. Maybe the reason AP wont tell anyone anything is the fact they cant even half hearted drunk dad "i wont hit you again" type promise that A) it wont happen again or B ) It has stopped
You sir, are a wishful thinker. You actually trust a company that:A. EVER let this happen.B. Denied it to its end even though everyone knows it to be true.C. Even after all the evidence sent out Hand Histories of ALL, I repeat ALL, participants in a tourney to one of their users.How you could possibly ever trust a company like this is beyond me. All are absolutely infuriating.
Listen.I'm 99.9% sure of a few things here.1) This probably did in fact occur. - Um... obv? The hh's in question did, in fact, occur.2) AP had nothing to do with it. - Disagree3) AP has fixed the problem. - Irrelevant4) AP will NEVER tell anyone that they were ever compromised. This WILL be swept under the rug. - Agree that they will try5) This won't happen again at AP. - Wouldn't be so sure
I'm not following this whole thing too closely, is there some evidence of this I have missed?
No. For some reason I can't figure out other than he plays there a lot, Zach seems to have a ton of faith in AP and seems to defend them quite a bit when it isn't merited.

I guess I should remove my #3.I don't have any evidence, so that is more my own guess, based on my experiences with AP, which have been nothing but positive.I read about people who have bad stories from there, but I just don't see it. I've had the best customer service from them, and they try to give me the most money they possibly can in reloads, rakeback, etc.I suppose #5 was a bit of a guess too, but I'm basing it on the idea that AP fixed the problem.One thing I know for sure, is that AP will never ever tell anyone publically that this in fact did happen. I couldn't imagine why any company would publically reveal something that could completely ruin them, especially since they aren't a publically traded company, and so on.

I read about people who have bad stories from there, but I just don't see it. I've had the best customer service from them, and they try to give me the most money they possibly can in reloads, rakeback, etc.
etc = access to other ppls hole cards? :club:

lol, I wish.I've just never personally had any problem with AP.Like, they literally just give me thousands of dollars a month for no reason whatsoever, lol.I just find it hard to believe they'd actually have had a hand in this, aside from an accidental leak/hack of the superuser accounts, and I fully trust them to stop if from happening in the future.At the same time, I don't play those stakes, so it doesn't affect me personally, and I also haven't read every page of the 2p2 threads or anything like that.I'm just basing this off of my own experiences and opinions. I probably should have made that more clear in my original reply.

I guess I should remove my #3.I don't have any evidence, so that is more my own guess, based on my experiences with AP, which have been nothing but positive.I read about people who have bad stories from there, but I just don't see it. I've had the best customer service from them, and they try to give me the most money they possibly can in reloads, rakeback, etc.I suppose #5 was a bit of a guess too, but I'm basing it on the idea that AP fixed the problem.One thing I know for sure, is that AP will never ever tell anyone publically that this in fact did happen. I couldn't imagine why any company would publically reveal something that could completely ruin them, especially since they aren't a publically traded company, and so on.
Watch and see what happens if and when everyone starts pulling their roll off of that site. If this continues in the direction it appears to be headed id be surprised if AP doesnt release something about it.

People are pulling their roll off the site?There's been like 5 30/60 games going some nights, and even 100/200 games going lately, which is absurd for even before this happened, and all of the regulars are still there...

People are pulling their roll off the site?There's been like 5 30/60 games going some nights, and even 100/200 games going lately, which is absurd for even before this happened, and all of the regulars are still there...
I am only assuming. I have never played on AP. but I know that if this happen on stars id be withdrawing my money ASAP.
Meh, strongly disagree that the sky is falling.
It is for AP. To think any other way is crazy. They didn't JUST drop the ball by having their system compromised. They have committed so many errors in this fiasco I can't begin to count. Not to mention, they purchased UB and have done NOTHING to make it better. They are poorly run from top to bottom. Why on Earth would you expect ANYTHING to change?

I strongly disagree that the sky is falling for AP.How many of you actually play there?I'm just saying, nothing has changed since this incident. I play there everyday.In fact, I see more new people now, even at the higher limits... an FCPer, for example recently started playing 30/60 and 50/100 there.AP is offering more reloads than they every have. The bonus clears faster than it ever did. The ARPs are worth a ridiculous amount.I just don't understand what is wrong with it.How many of you guys have a VIP phone line you can call when you have questions about FTP or Stars?I really have no idea why I feel the need to defend AP so much. Frankly, it'd definitely be best for me if all the good players did pull their money off the site.I guess I'm just an idiot.

How many of you guys have a VIP phone line you can call when you have questions about FTP or Stars?
Not many of us have a VIP backdoor to Stars or Full Tilts hole cards either.